Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

@shell garden, you are a TRIP!!! Lol!image.gif

@loveschocolate...so are you suga buga, LOL, ROTF.  How are ya?  Still cleaning your tail off like me and Mick?  Awwww, lawdy, we all need a TRIP, lol.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden, noooooo. Talking a break from all that for a bit. image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Going to fix some honey barbecue chicken wings, fried rice and salad.  Haven't eaten all day, ....yes, I need to stop that, but once I start working around the home, if I stop and eat.....I "Zombie" walk right to the couch, and nighty night nappy here I come, lol.

Have a wonderful rest of your night everyone.

Image result for honey barbecue chicken wings

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate jeezus!  That dang clown....holy sh*t!

Gonna start on the living room tomorrow.....then the kitchen pantry....then cabinets (outside) inside later and will get rid of stuff....maybe mid may I'll be upstairs.....

I know @shell garden is having yum yum yummies for dinner!  I am making dirty rice with ground turkey and pasillas and black beans....what's for dinner Fluffs??????

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Laundry is done.,

Have been watching the Cards/Blue Jays game.  They were tied 4 to 4 in the 11th inning.....and guess what, they had a man on all 3 bases, and Carpenter hit a homerun......So final score is Cards 8, Blue Jays 4.....beautiful game.

Now they are getting ready for game 2 of today.  As I usually say......GO CARDS......

It's been a beautiful day here.  On the chilly side.  Might even get chilly down at the game this evening.

Have a few things I want to do before the next game.....like fix my supper....left overs......  And put some of the folded clothes away.  There are a number of items hanging to get dry.  Definitely something wrong with the dryer.  Will give that repair man a call again and see when he can get here......

Hope all of you have a wonderful evening.....

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

.....Cleaned the guest bedroom.  Done for the day...gotta drop off drapes at the cleaners and go grocery shopping.

You've been a busy beaver.......

Got to see a lot of your hunny this afternoon.....and get even more tonight.  They are interviewing him right now......

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Have a wonderful day and hope everyone is doing well.

Same to ya........hope all is well with you too....

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

thursday.jpg

Hi dear.....have missed you for a few days.

Just watched the Cards win again.....beautiful game.  They are now getting ready for game 2 of the day.  Last night's game got rained out. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate I luv it!  Hilarious!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G