Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@fourpaws56 Brandon looks like a sweet boy....I bet you kiss those cheeks!  A great age ....is he into trains or trucks or heavy equipment type stuff??

thank you! He loves his big trucks, likes to fish and play outside, likes to help me in the kitchen too, most os all loves to cuddle with grandma :-)

Honored Contributor

Oh my, it's thundering again.......  Looks like it is about 6:00 out there right now.  Am sure they have the tarp down on the field......

Honored Contributor

PREDS......what's this I hear about your team liking to throw fish out on the ice?????  LOL   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They have postponed tonights baseball game until tomorrow.....they will be playing game 2 and 3 right on through the afternoon......   That ain't good for any team. 

Just might have to watch the Blues trounce the Preds.....especially if the Preds throw a fish out onto the ice at the Blues.....

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Have a wonderful day and hope everyone is doing well.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

thursday.jpg

Honored Contributor

.....Cleaned the guest bedroom.  Done for the day...gotta drop off drapes at the cleaners and go grocery shopping.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Preds, Lesa and Mick.

Yep, Mick....you've been busy today too. Still spring cleaning here and will be painting a room soon, hopefully, before it gets too hot.  It never ends, lol.

Waving to everyone and have a blessed night ahead. 

Honored Contributor

@shell garden, you are a TRIP!!! Lol!image.gif