Honored Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of New York 5/27

the countess fashion collection is now available at shophq if you have not already seen it.....

http://www.shophq.com/SearchM/Default.aspx?page=LIST&free_text=the%20countess%20collection

i am actually liking this dress for the summer.....not sure if i will buy though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Whoa sunshine. You'd look great in that

Honored Contributor

Hardly anyone interviewing for the assistant position read Carole's book?

Esteemed Contributor

I read her first book: really good. Her second book: junk.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

George gets engaged? This is insanity, lol.

Honored Contributor

Bethenny Frankel Advised To Settle Custody Dispute With Jason Hoppy To Avoid Damaging Her SkinnyGir...

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/05/31/bethenny-frankel-advised-to-settle-custody-dispute-with-jason-h...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Wow, SUnshine. NOBODY will come forward and testify for Bethenny?? Man how sad is that!

I didn't think she owned Skinny Girl anymore?

I feel sorry for the little girl.

PS: I saw on that site a current picture of Yolanda and David Kissing. Maybe things are patched up?

Honored Contributor

hi scottie.....she doesnt own skinnygirl anymore, but she still must receive some type of royalties or have some type of compensation for work or advertising. i am not too sure. it honestly doesnt surprise me that no one is stepping up to testify for her. this entire relationship sure turned into one big mess in a short period of time, didnt it?

i have heard that yolanda and david are fine according to other sites, BUT some are speculating that they are having financial problems and that is why they are trying to sell properties.

Respected Contributor

On 6/1/2014 sunshine45 said:

hi scottie.....she doesnt own skinnygirl anymore, but she still must receive some type of royalties or have some type of compensation for work or advertising. i am not too sure. it honestly doesnt surprise me that no one is stepping up to testify for her. this entire relationship sure turned into one big mess in a short period of time, didnt it?

i have heard that yolanda and david are fine according to other sites, BUT some are speculating that they are having financial problems and that is why they are trying to sell properties.

I think she best start chilling this thing out...she could end up with HIM getting custody!