Contributor

I dont know why they ship UPS and then have the USPS take it from UPS.My orders would be here in 3 to 4 days if the ups would just bring them.They are right by here why send to post office.It takes about 4 to 5 days longer just to do that.Dont make sense to me.I ordered earrings 9 days ago they were here in 2 days by UPS and now they are lost because they send them to the mail.

Trusted Contributor

Ever since they started doing this process I have had horrible luck gtting my packages.  They take forever to get them.  There have been several posts regarding this issue.  You are not alone with your struggles.  I really don't think they care anymore.  People still buy from QVC.  As long as people still buy, they will still continue this CRAZY process.  I have also had MANY errors with my orders lately....not just shipping issues. 

Honored Contributor

Many online merchants, including Amazon, are now using this UPS/USPS delivery arrangement which undoubtedly saves them a few pennies.  It's the new reality in shipping so better get used to it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree! It’s really annoying when packages loop back to USPS. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't know QVC was now using UPS surepost. 

Take my advice, do not upgrade your package to ground shipping regardless of how fast you need it. I did on October 13th for a order I purchased from another vendor and UPS 'lost' my package.

UPS claims they gave it to the post office even though I had upgraded to ground. The tracking went cold after UPS supposedly scanned that they gave the package to the post office. But USPS never scanned that they received it. It's a loophole in the system. Someone at either UPS or USPS can simply take the package. 

It was 14K jewelry and somehow the package went missing. The UPS supervisor who spoke to me was very short and rude. He first claimed the package was on a UPS truck for delivery to my house on Thursday then the next day he says he gave it to USPS.

I know someone at UPS took my package. I'm still waiting for a refund from the company. They need to initiate an investigation and let it play out.

Remember, do not upgrade to UPS ground for the $3.50 fee. I've warned you. 

~Live with Intention~
Valued Contributor

My issue with from UPS, to USPS is, I have gotten three(3) damaged pkgs. I ordered a gift for my grandchild, turned it over and no box, just tape, holding items in what's left of the box. Why, are they shipping this way? To many damaged pkgs. This is not working for me. Please, just send UPS! Not a happy person right now.