Honored Contributor

Monday 

Kitchen finish the removal and cleaning of cabinet handles and wiping down the cabinets

Tuesday

Dust all knick Knacks on shadow box, mostly Hummels and brick a brack inherited from my folks

Wednesday

Clean book case

Thursday

Go thru old photos and laugh and cry as you see past life events

What does your week look like

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Nothing productive:

Read

Walk dog

Embroider badly

Make a meal

Text family and friends

Walk reluctant dog

Play games

TV

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Honored Contributor

Although my husband & I aren't out of work because of Coronavirus (which I am most thankful for), he is sticking around the house more.  Therefore, I have an ever-growing honey-do list.  On today's to-do is to assemble 2 new end tables that arrived last week.  The boxes look nice sitting in the living room, but it is now time to open them.  We better be taking a drive to the dump today...Smiley Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Meet with my training group outdoors twice. As of today, we're still allowed to do so in Michigan and we're following strict protocols for distancing and hygiene.

Train on my own at least twice.

Play golf a couple of times. Golf courses are open, but bars & restaurants that may be associated with them are carry-out only. Again, my course is following strict protocols about spacing, group size, number of people allowed in the clubhouse, etc. We'll probably walk and pull rather than take a cart so that we can maintain distancing. 

Talk with my accountant about the status of my tax returns and if Michigan has changed the filing date to match the feds.

Clean out my HBA storage closest. I've got a lot of stuff jannmed in there and it's getting hard to figure out what I do and don't have. 

Significantly cut back my exposure to social media. 

Play fetch with the dog.

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

Good on you! I also need structure. During this cooler, rainy, 10 day period, I updated family budget, went through future travel plans, created home maintenance lists (I'm a list person) and cleaned up a lot of computer files in Word. Also painted front and back door and cleaned master closet.  

Breakthrough this week with sun and warmth and I'll get more active. I'm that simple. Those blinds and ceiling fan blades are not going to dust themselves. More closets to clean. Will break it to hubs that we're moving around furniture in basement rec room. I'm thinking my grand fanale will be switching from winter to summer clothes in closets and determining what goes into my give away bag. I hasten to think my grand finale will be switching from summer to winter clothes. Can't even think about that. 

Good luck to you -  

Considering this our spring cleaning time. Would love to clean carpet -- but have to wait until we can have people in the house.  

Truth be known -- I'm not feeling energetic. Need to get outside and walk in good weather. My row machine is calling my name, but I have selective hearing. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

You guys sound like me.  I have scrubbed down bathroom tile floors (yes on hands and knees), done a deep clean on all three baths.  I have already done those fans, treated and cleaned all the hardwood floors.

Two bigs tasks in front of me this week are pantry and my own closet again. No think I will also shampoo my area rugs with the Hoover steam vac.  

Trying to keep going but house is anything but inspiring, right?  LM

Honored Contributor

*. Spray down screen porch, give it and furniture good scrubbing 

*  Bring porch cushions out

*  Bath dogs, brush well

*  Give cars a good clean inside and out

* Start spring pruning, nose around and see what’s up & blooming

* Give the closets a good purge

* Breath deeply

But today, I’m reading a good book & enjoying the spring breeze with DH and doggies, wine may be involved later

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I am doing my spiring  cleaning also. Doing my closets. Friday is wine night. 🍷🍷🙏

Honored Contributor

Monday ... Think about doing something

Tuesday ... Radiologist

Wednesday ... Think about doing what I had planned for Monday

Thursday ... Decide if I'm going to do Monday and Wednesdays stuff

Friday ... Wash a load of clothes and do what I should have done Monday.

Saturday ... Regret everything I didn't get done and hope DH will do some of it.  Plan next weeks meals.

Sunday ... Cook for next week and wash dishes. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

work (from home as always) Monday-Wednesday

PTO Thurs (cancelled GYN/pap)  & PTO Friday

hopefully declutter & if nice weather yard work.