Honored Contributor

I'm not on any tight schedule but am trying to get something productive done everyday. 

This past week I cleaned out all refrigerators (I have an old side by side in the garage) and freezers (I have a chest freezer in the garage too.  I also stocked up on a lot of frozen & non-perishable items.

This week I plan on getting my closet organized (again!) and giving the master bath a good scrubbing.

I also need to clean & organize the basement where I have my workshop for my Etsy business (that I put on vacation temporarily)

Once the basement is done I have a TON of scrapbooking supplies and many photos that need to be organized and make make a few scrapbooks of old family vacations & the kids....I was going to get around to it someday.

Who knows how long this might go on?!!....I'm not a gardener but if we're still in isolation by warm weather I make take up a bit of gardening and maybe growing some vegetables.

Honored Contributor

I've been writing down a few things to so next week:

Polish silver

Clean game cabinet containing puzzles, cards and board games

Fill outdoor flower pots with dirt

Find Season 1 of New Amsterdam on Spectrum cable

Drive through A&W for bacon cheeseburger!

Respected Contributor

Pretty much like it always does, except the weekends, I won't be doing my regular shopping at my favorite stores.  And work will be extra stressful and hoping and praying no one from work gets sick. 

Monday: work

Tuesday: work

Wednesday: work

Thursday: work

Friday: work

Saturday: work in the yard

Sunday: work in the yard and clean the house.

At least I'll be saving $ by not shopping on the weekends. 

If I was off, I think I would be painting, and cleaning out the garage once again. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor
@ jeanlake
Thanks for putting pencil to objectives and setting example. I was just thinking I needed to do that or my days might waste away. I have started several things but fail to stick to it.