Honored Contributor

Hooray, my password is not written out on the sign in page anymore. Let's hope it stays that way.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Mine still shows unless I remember to hit “Hide” first. 

Honored Contributor

My password has never been written out on the q site.  Just dots.  Matter of fact I use the browser's password mgr.  Does all the work for me.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Hooray, my password is not written out on the sign in page anymore. Let's hope it stays that way.

@QVCkitty1- there's an option to "hide" or "show".  I don't know how long it's been there, but just noticed it within the last few days.  I've never physically hid my password, it always just looked like dots in the box.  All of a sudden I saw it spelled out and didn't care for that either so now I have to watch and make sure I click "hide".

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

My password has never been written out on the q site.  Just dots.  Matter of fact I use the browser's password mgr.  Does all the work for me.

@Mz iMac Neither was mine until a few days ago.  I attributed it to a QVC technical glitch which has occurred on this website before. The previous incident in my mind was related to screen names. 

Honored Contributor

I didn’t mind it showing.  I often will click on the show feature on any website that offers it.  I like having the option.

Trusted Contributor

It seems to default to show at every sign in. Did the website change this for a reason?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1- there's an option to "hide" or "show".  I don't know how long it's been there, but just noticed it within the last few days.  I've never physically hid my password, it always just looked like dots in the box.  All of a sudden I saw it spelled out and didn't care for that either so now I have to watch and make sure I click "hide".

Well that's what I was doing , but I never understood why it changed. Why hide it and then show it underneath

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Mine is still showing the ...... in the box but underneath it's showing it.  I click hide but it reverts back to showing it next time I sign in.

Honored Contributor

Rats, I spoke too soon. It was gone, but the next time I signed in it was back. Sigh.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan