Honored Contributor

Re: New Change In Hospital Organization?

@Trinity11 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Trinity11 

I went to the neurologist 2 wks ago, and they shocked my arm in several places.  I had total feeling.

Then they inserted a small needle every inch from my wrist to my hairline (not fun in the least), total feeling.

Everyone thought it was arthritis; turns out I have a mass of nerves in my left shoulder from a previous injury when I thought it was a sore muscle.

It must have been a brutal test. As a Type 1 diabetic I have had the test because of neuropathy. I lost so much feeling from nerve damage, I barely felt anything.

I have RA. Not a whole lot they can do about it. Hopefully, with a good physical  therapist they can find a way to give you some comfort.

@Trinity11 

Thank you.  I'm sorry you are in pain. 

All I had was my sciatic nerve which reacted if I picked up too much weight.

Only the ankle with the bone chip is sensitive.  Back and neck need to be seen but are mostly "need to be seen".

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  I hope that the neck and back pain goes away soon. If the neck pain continues, you should see your Neurologist about that. A vertebrae could have been damaged, but I hope not. Pain, Pain go away!!

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@ECBG  I hope that the neck and back pain goes away soon. If the neck pain continues, you chould see your Neurologist about that. A vertebrae could have been damaged, but I hope not. Pain, Pain go away!!

@Sage04 

I already have appointments, thanks.