Valued Contributor

@beckyb1012

You hold the jar while I jump up and down on the cookie, k?  Woman LOL  Hey that should burn a couple of calories right there!  We can build on that.

Valued Contributor

Oh my goodness... is that a... tiramisu cake??????????  How did you know that was my fave?  Bless your sweet little mascarpone heart @GingerPeachWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

Oh my goodness... is that a... tiramisu cake??????????  How did you know that was my fave?  Bless your sweet little mascarpone heart @GingerPeachWoman Happy

Hi @AliJoi5

Yes, it is!  I actually treated myself to a piece yesterday. (Not the one in the picture.)

Have you ever made "regular" tiramisu?  The first time I ever did was many, MANY years ago and mascarpone was hard to find.  I had to drive all over town.  And then one of my sisters complained when I took it to a Thanksgiving dinner because the few tablespoons of rum would have contaminated her chidren.  But it was really good.

Great sweet tooths munch alike!  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

lol!  Hey I always say if you're going to be contaminated by something, rum should be at the top of your preferred contaminates list.  Smiley Tongue

Yes, yes!  I make my tiramisu with Kahlua and a bit of strong coffee mixed.  Now, if you ever make it for me, and I don't see why you wouldn't, I don't like my lady fingers too well-saturated with liqueur, nor do I like my mascarpone mixture too sweet.  Please be liberal with the decorative dusting of cocoa.  So there you have it... shall we say Saturday around noon for brunch?  I'll put a kettle on.  Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Every day is chocolate day at my house

Valued Contributor

@maestra wrote:

Everyday should be National Chocolate Day!HeartSmiley Happy

I can attest that in the Channing houshold Chocolate si a food group and we are very careful to fill up on the RDA!

Honored Contributor

Nothing worse than a soggy lady finger, right?

See you on Saturday.  I'll bring an extra shaker of cocoa powder!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

lol  You got it my friend!!  We'll be waiting at the door with bells on... nom nom nom

Honored Contributor

I don't need any "excuse".................

♥Surface of the Sun♥