Trusted Contributor

Re: More thoughts for my wife please

Sending lots of prayers for both of you.

Respected Contributor

Very sorry.....prayers for a quick recovery.
Respected Contributor

hckynut I am sending prayers for your wife that she will make a fast recovery.Heart

Honored Contributor

Oh, John 😰  

So sorry to read of this.  How frightening for you both.

Thoughts and prayers for Cindy Heart

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry! Thank God you were with her. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts & prayers.

When I saw the thread title my first thought was that she must be having a hard time since her mother's passing. 

Esteemed Contributor

John, I'm very sorry to hear this and I'm also happy you were home when she became ill.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

John prayers for your wife and you.

Respected Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Had to call 911 this morning. She called me into the bedroom and said she was dizzy. She was very pale and while I sat her up on the bed, her eyes rolled back and she passed out. Had to shake her and slap her face to wake her up.

She then slid off the end of the bed, and passed out again. I had to try to get to the phone to call 911. I then saw a pool of blood under her.

Got Rescue Workers here to get her to the hospital. I just got home half hour ago. She was getting blood transfusions when I left her.

Tomorrow she will get an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy to look for the bleeding source. She just got home last night from her pet sitting job. I am so glad she was home where I could take care of her. Her mother died just 2 weeks ago and now this happens to her. I know she will get through this as she too is an optimist.

Thank you again to all you nice and so thoughtful people.

hckynut(john)

John, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife!  You are so brave!!!  She's very lucky that she was with you when she got sick!  You two have gone through so much and now this!  Big hugs to you, Cindy, and your furry family!  Please keep us updated!

Trusted Contributor

John -- I'm SO VERY SORRY  to hear about your wife's experience this morning.  How very frightening that must have been for both of you.

I'm so glad you were there to help her.

I'm sure they will find out what is causing this issue and have her fixed up in no time.  Take care of yourself during this difficult time, so you can be her foundation when she comes home.

With you and your wife's optimism, that is the only direction we know it can go.  Stay strong my friend!!

A prayer for you and your wife, may his blessings comfort you both. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this. She has had a tough time of it lately. I will certainly keep her in my thoughts and send positive energy your way. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK