Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian makes 45 million from app

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I'm so glad to hear this. I was worried she was going to hit me up for a loan. Forty-five million should hold her over for a little while if she budgets wisely and uses her coupons.

Might not be too far fetched of an idea if, in fact, Kanye's bankrupt...but baby mama's bank will keep em quite comfortable...they might have to sell there remodeled bev hills home and few other chachkies?

Kanye isn' bankrupt.  He does have the debt he speaks about, but he doesn't want to be the one to pay it.  Kanye's Net Worth is 145MM

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

PMK is one smart business woman.She has made an empire for her family.

KKW is ahead of the stickers and the emojis popularity, and has cashed in.

Hers are called Kimjois..

Respected Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

That is just her game app! She also has another app, she has the show, she also gets paid $25,000 for a 45 minute "appearance" at clubs and parties.

Just s*x up, show up, smile, get adored, and go home. Check please Smiley Happy

It is unbelievable how Kris Jenner marketed those girls. All based on looks. Not sure how that idea came to her, because when the 3 older girls were little, they had a very normal life. No cameras.

Kendall is the only one I respect. She got her modeling career (probably with an upstart from Kris), and from there she built it on her own. She is now in the "supermodel" status, but she works darn hard for her money. Key word  *WORKS*.

Kiley does "appearances" now, and she is trying desparately to come up with a make-up line. She will just keep using her looks for money (not in a model capacity).

Kourtney does appearances sometimes (when the bank account dips under too many millions), but she is a homebody. You see pictures of her out and about, but at heart, she likes to stay home with her kids. She seems to be a good Mom.

I really, really feel bad for Rob. He seems to be the forgotten child. He cannot possibly compete with all the girls. He was also super close to his dad and at a vulnerable age when he died. He has no motivation, he is going to put Chyna out to market for his money.

The ONE thing I give credit to the family for is their loyalty to each other. They truly have each others backs always. That is hard to find in any family nowadays.

The whole family treats Kris like cr*p. They are so disrespectful, so mean. Then for her to go through the stuff she went through with Bruce, my heart really felt for her when all that happened. She knew all along, but to have to stay strong and carry on must have been so very hard.

I watch the show when nothing else is on, even though I know it is scipted. I would like such a close family.

@gabstoomuch  You are right about Kris, but how sad. I can't imagine having a mother who values money above all else. Kim could have faded into the woodwork after the tape "leaked", lead a normal life, and everyone would have forgotten about it. But not those money hungry fools. What an opportunity to exploit your daughter!  She has taught them that nothing is sacred and private  They will do anything if it makes a buck. It's really sad and pathetic. 

Fortune and fame on this earth is short lived. 

Trusted Contributor

I wonder what they will all look like 35 years from now? Probably with all the Botox and whatever,they will look like Elvira's kids! What a messed up family. 

Honored Contributor

I'm intentionally replying before I've read all the posts or even know what this app is.

She/they started a business and found something people want to pay $$$ for.  

Good for them!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Never has someone who has done so little hoodwinked so many and made so much... The public (both American and international) should be embarrassed to have so embraced this lot...

I'm not so sure about that. My mom and grandma used to buy the National Enquirer every week, and I remember celebs like Raquel Welch being all the rage back then.  

Honored Contributor

And speaking of past celebs who have done so little...I never did understand the fascination with Marilyn Monroe.

Yet...My mom thought she was some sort of goddess...

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

And speaking of past celebs who have done so little...I never did understand the fascination with Marilyn Monroe.

Yet...My mom thought she was some sort of goddess...

@september Marilyn really wanted to be taken seriously as an actress and worked hard at it. Unfortunately she had mental health issues that resulted in substance abuse. 

She did still make quite a few movies. Movie stars back then were more intriguing because their face wasn't plastered all over the place. They made an effort to keep their private life private. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good for her, but they should have put Taylor Swift on the cover. She makes 170 million a year! And she is originally from my hometown in PA (where I no longer live, but. yes i am proud of that and happy for her because I remmeber when she was just a kid starting outl).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If this a dig at a successful person, regardless of how we feel about how she got there, I don't understand it.