Respected Contributor

How Long Have There Been "Late Night Specials"?

Just curious...I'm not usually online late at night...last night I was. I always look at the Lunch Time Specials, but I noticed "Late Night Specials" last night (from 10:00 pm - 3:00 am ET). When did this start? Thanks!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Long Have There Been "Late Night Specials"?

I didn't even know about this so, THANKS for asking the question... I am usually up late .... I am going to look for the LNS tonight!!! 😄😄

Honored Contributor

I want to say maybe a few months...?? It's relatively new for sure. I've known about it for at least a month.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

What????  Since I'm almost always missing the Lunchtime Specials, the Late Night Specials just might work for me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I can't remember when it started.  I'd say it's been a few months at least.  At first it was on Thursday nights (no idea why they chose that day), then it expanded to a few nights and now it seems to be every night.

I suppose they were initially trying it, to see how successful it was.  I haven't found anything yet in the Late Night Specials that I wanted, but I still check them out, when I remember.

Honored Contributor

they have been around since around october 2015.

i dont believe they are available every night though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Romary ... I know! Usually I turn off my computer about 7:00 pm. Now when I walk by it later than that I'll want to check out the Late Night Specials (just curiosity)...guess I won't turn it off until bedtime now. I'm normally not up late enough to see the TSV for the next day.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm on the west coast so the Late Night Specials post at 8pm!     Like the Lunch Specials, I'm guessing it's a good way to reduce some of  their inventory without making it a clearance item.   Prices go back up in the morning.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

I was thinking a year, but I'll go with Oct.  I don't think they are on every night either.  I've only seen them once.  I'm usually not on the computer that late.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

I think they are on every night now.  At least, I check every night after 10 p.m. and there they are until 3 a.m..