Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian makes 45 million from app

I am beginning to believe all my friends and family lie.  Everyone denies watching them - obviously someone is!

My Favorite Breed is Adopted

Honored Contributor

The two younger girls are not yet 20 and are worth over 10 million each....it is really amazing how TV hype and marketing can make an attractive person rich with really no skills.  The one girl models....but that is not someypthing she trained years for, she just had a name, was very young and skinny and got  her foot in the door.  the other girl has A makeup line.....Either way,  they are rich for  life so it does not matter what happens later.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad to hear this. I was worried she was going to hit me up for a loan. Forty-five million should hold her over for a little while if she budgets wisely and uses her coupons.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne

I don't know what number of people watch the show in the U.S. But I read the family does more in overseas sales and viewers of their show.

Honored Contributor

Never has someone who has done so little hoodwinked so many and made so much... The public (both American and international) should be embarrassed to have so embraced this lot...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  -  I think we live with a public quite willing and happy to be hoodwinked, to be entertained by some I just don't find entertaining, to give emotional, political, and financial power where I never would.

I wonder if this is what people when when they say we get old and irrelevant?  I'm thinking that's what's happening to me as well as many of my friends.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Well, good for her.  I guess videogames are pretty big.  Must be, eh?  Smiley Happy

That's a beautiful pic.

Are you talking about the pic above?

Yes, I have to agree...pretty picture.

In fact, all those girls are GORGEOUS.

THAT'S the secret of their success.

(ps...Tonya Harding also had a sex tape..just sayin')

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I'm so glad to hear this. I was worried she was going to hit me up for a loan. Forty-five million should hold her over for a little while if she budgets wisely and uses her coupons.

Might not be too far fetched of an idea if, in fact, Kanye's bankrupt...but baby mama's bank will keep em quite comfortable...they might have to sell there remodeled bev hills home and few other chachkies?

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Well, good for her.  I guess videogames are pretty big.  Must be, eh?  Smiley Happy

That's a beautiful pic.

Yeah, but TH is at other end of spectrum🌈

Honored Contributor

sidsmom wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

That's a beautiful pic.

Yup, the magazine cover pic posted in the OP.  Sorry I wasn't more clear.  ITA that these ladies are quite pretty.   Kim and Kendall are particularly stunning, IMO.

I don't know why the K&J family is so demonized.  They aren't so bad at all.  I'm amused at how many dog them so badly, yet watch the Housewives shows, and the like.  Now THERE is some twisted, messed up stuff.