Respected Contributor

Re: Junior Cheesecake @ Costco

My sister picked up a 24 oz. strawberry Juniors yesterday at Wegman's. I think they run around $12.00

Super Contributor

Thanks for this info.  The factory is in the town next to me, now I know what I will do tomorrow!  Take a ride for a $5.00 cheesecake, a second.  I even have freezer space left with all my holiday cooking!

Contributor

Thanks for posting the picture of the Cheesecake.Smiley Happy

Contributor

I think when an item sells out they remove it. I am glad we have options,Smiley Happy

Contributor

It would be too much for me too, and you are right about we need to watch the prices and compare. I do not order food, as it is too expensive and do not have enough freexer room.Smiley Happy

Contributor

Smiley Happy

Contributor

I love Costcos Cheesecake, it is really good, enjoySmiley Happy

Contributor

The Chessecakes look good, I am sure that many mail them to family maybe. Now that I think about it, the other day I noticed my Store sold one big slice for $5.95. For me that is the way to go, if I jus have to have a sweet treat.I am happy that many find my post helpful, thanks for your post.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Was just there last week . .they also had the mini cheesecakes. . . I got that. . .

Honored Contributor

I bought the minis from QVC once.  Probably won't again.  No real reason except it's just the two of us.  I still would prefer minis over a big cheesecake.  I don't remember seeing minis at Costco.  Maybe it's a location thing.  I haven't seen the pizzas people here raved about either.  Mainly just cheese and pepperoni or cauliflower crust here.