Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I agree with you ladies.  I hope this isn’t the final version of the new online-only Inside Q magazine.  No advance TSVs at all, which is mainly why I like the magazine.  Also, the program guide, which I will now have to print out myself, is the same as what is already available on the website.  Right now, this looks just like a semi-glorified version of the QVC website.  

If they intend to no longer do advance order TSVs, there isn’t any point for 90% of customers since that’s mainly why everyone wanted it.

It’s beginning to look like they decided to stop the advance ordering and changed the Insider delivery for that reason.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Re: Insider Magazine Is Up!

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

The program guide only runs through the end of November, so I'm thinking this was not meant to be the December issue.  Call me "confused".

@Krimpette I received an email with link for the last issue of the Insider. It's the Dec. issue. Shows some of the TSV's plus has the guide for the month of Dec & regular stuff that's always in it.

On this email there was also a link to go to the New Q Insider which is nothing like what they have been doing. 

Just hoping since the new one starts with Jan that they are still working on it because this does not show any of the upcoming TSV's or a way to pre-order them. Basically there is really nothing there to see yet IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz. Thanks! Yes, I received that also.  I had been referring to the InsideQ listing, which only covers the rest of November.  Even though I saw nothing to entice me on the TSVs for December, I sure hope they'll continue to show them when they go digital.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Nightowlz. Thanks! Yes, I received that also.  I had been referring to the InsideQ listing, which only covers the rest of November.  Even though I saw nothing to entice me on the TSVs for December, I sure hope they'll continue to show them when they go digital.

@Krimpette the Inside Q program guide goes until Dec 17

New Contributor

Can someone help me find the link to the new online insider magazine. 

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Terry811 wrote:

Can someone help me find the link to the new online insider magazine. 

Thanks

@Terry811

There will no longer be a 'link' to the Insider (or paper copy) after December, everyone can just type 'InsideQ' in the search field here to pull up their 'new' version of the Insider.

But as others have mentioned, it's nothing like the former Insider, not yet anyway.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
New Contributor

THanks. I so enjoyed the magazine.  

Hooe 5e Powers that he realize this is a big mistake not continuing   

Respected Contributor
I received a letter a few weeks ago stating a decision had been made to discontinue the print edition. December was the last print edition. I always found the online version cumbersome to use.