Honored Contributor

Re: I make all my Christmas presents, do you?

Lori ... Wow, how I wish I was on your Christmas list. I do not make all of my Christmas gifts - that is so nice - but do make fruitcakes for many people on my list. I have a wonderful recipe for fruitcake that people love, even those who say they hate fruitcake.

DH and I love to stay at Bed and Breakfast facilities, and have done so many times over the years. We try to find those that are off the beaten path, and have had great experiences while staying there. We find the owners are always wonderful people who go above and beyond for their guests. What state are you in? We live in PA so who knows, perhaps we could visit your B&B sometime.

Thanks for sharing this thread with us. I love reading it.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Yeah, right!!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Valued Contributor

On 11/12/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

Lori ... Wow, how I wish I was on your Christmas list. I do not make all of my Christmas gifts - that is so nice - but do make fruitcakes for many people on my list. I have a wonderful recipe for fruitcake that people love, even those who say they hate fruitcake.

DH and I love to stay at Bed and Breakfast facilities, and have done so many times over the years. We try to find those that are off the beaten path, and have had great experiences while staying there. We find the owners are always wonderful people who go above and beyond for their guests. What state are you in? We live in PA so who knows, perhaps we could visit your B&B sometime.

We are in southern Michigan. www.munrohouse.com we have a house from 1834. I love owning a bed & breakfast!

Super Contributor

OMG, NO!!

Super Contributor

You're making me tired! Beautiful home, by the way.

Honored Contributor

When time allows me to, I like to make some quilted or hand sewn gifts. I've given people table runners, placemats, napkins, and other small items.

A friend of mine always gives me a few jars of homemade jam for Christmas every year. I love her jams, and look forward to receiving them.

Honored Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:
On 11/12/2014 LoriMI said:
On 11/12/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

We are in southern Michigan. www.munrohouse.com we have a house from 1834. I love owning a bed & breakfast!

Lori, call me over precautious, but that website has your name, phone, address and so forth. I would be a little more cautious about private information floating around here, JMO.

ITA again.

Honored Contributor

Having said that, OP, yes, I looked at your website and your home is just beautiful!