Re: I'M GETTING A THIRD EAR PIERCING

Congrats on your "third ear". Woman Wink

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Enjoy, one per ear is my maximum.
Honored Contributor

lolol - I need to go back to bed! I understood the title to mean that you are getting your third ear pierced....

Esteemed Contributor

I got my third hole ear piercing many years ago, but let them close up as they were uncomfortable to sleep in for so many weeks.  But you've made me feel like doing it again @catlover so now I'm thinking about having them re-pierced!  I really like the look of 3 holes per ear.  I have the top part of my one ear pierced as well.

For my 60th birthday this year, I'm getting a tattoo.  My first.  My last, too, no doubt.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 I got a tattoo on my 40th birthday and now that I just turned 65 I'm getting another...My mom passed 10 years ago and she always wanted a butterfly tattoo...but never did..so in her honor and to celebrate 65 I'm getting a small butterfly behind my right ear...with a few swirls and maybe a star...all very small but noticable if I have my hair on that side up like I usually do...DW

Esteemed Contributor

Oh that sounds really pretty @dancingwoman.  And what a nice thing to do to honor your Mom!

Respected Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

At first, I did believe the OP had a third ear that needed piercing.

😳😱

Respected Contributor

Ten years ago I got my nose pierced on the right side. I wear the tiniest diamond stud.  When I had the piercing done, it was a 'liberation' celebration thing for myself🙆.  Still wear my diamond stud, and love it!

Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Ten years ago I got my nose pierced on the right side. I wear the tiniest diamond stud.  When I had the piercing done, it was a 'liberation' celebration thing for myself🙆.  Still wear my diamond stud, and love it!

That had to hurt like h*ll.  I'll bet it looks nice though!  I'm not gutsy enough to do that.  LOL  I always liked the pierced eyebrow look -- especially with a small hoop in the piercing, but I figured it would look ridiculous on me.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't find the nostril piercing to hurt much. It's a pretty fleshy area, it did make my eyes water though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval