Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'M GETTING A THIRD EAR PIERCING

I had my ear cartilage pierced,I loved the look of the earring on the top of the ear....suffered for 6 months with it. I finally gave up and took it out for good.  I might try it again,though. Yours looks great. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

My job forbids anything but one small stud in each ear while working. I'm good with that though 👍🏼

Honored Contributor

@catlover  I got that done back in 1978 when I was in college...did the 1st 2 piercings in my Sr yr of high school in 1977. I only have 3 piercings in my right ear...one in the left Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MEM22 wrote:

My job forbids anything but one small stud in each ear while working. I'm good with that though 👍🏼

Interesting @MEM22.  Can you share with us what you do?  If not, I understand.  Just curious.

Respected Contributor

Hope you're happy with it.  That's what matters.

If someone would like the look without the piercings, the ear climber designs are cute.

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

Nurse

Esteemed Contributor

Oh thanks for replying @MEM22.  Funny you should say nurse.  The last time I was in the hospital I noticed that this one nurse was really covered in tattoos and had many piercings, and I was surprised that it was allowed.  I don't think there's anything wrong with it and I don't really think the job should dictate how you look, but I was surprised none the less.  

Frequent Contributor

Not where I work...not permitted. I'm not a big jewelry person so I'm fine. I personally am not a fan of tattoos for myself.

Honored Contributor

I had my ears pierced (one hole in each) when I was 12, and one more added to my right ear (right behind the first) when I was 19.

Been flirting with getting a tatt for decades, and really hope to finally do it this year at 53.

Have it narrowed down to a rosy-pinkish (like a scar) small paw print on my inner right wrist. 8)

Honored Contributor

Every time I see this thread title I keep thinking you are getting a third ear!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼