Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze LOL.  Oops there it is ... the infamous "but" Heart

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

OK - it is a gardening show, but, seriously - she is still a QVC host. That is not an appropriate "host" outfit for my kind of show. It is a "honey, let's go out for drinks", or a "come on girls, let's meet for lunch" outfit. She can pull it off just fine - but, still... 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

boy didn't see the "but" coming.

It should have been in the title.  I'm slipping.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

boy didn't see the "but" coming.

It should have been in the title.  I'm slipping.  Woman LOL

LOL!

Honored Contributor

Truthfully, I think Shawn is genuinely clueless about what women wear when they get out and dig in the dirt in their gardens.  I didn't see her shoes today but last weekend she had on a 3" heel.  I wondered how they'd work with a shovel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: I Like Shawn......

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Truthfully, I think Shawn is genuinely clueless about what women wear when they get out and dig in the dirt in their gardens.  I didn't see her shoes today but last weekend she had on a 3" heel.  I wondered how they'd work with a shovel.

BUT she's not selling the outfit nor is she selling what to wear while doing garden work.  Don't get why everyone is in an uproar over what she wears. 

What I do get is certain posters don't like her, so there's always going to be these topics regarding Shawn.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

I think she was trying to show off the tan she got in California last week on vacation.  I only saw part of the show but she did show a few photos. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude.

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure which show you guys saw but I watched the one last night where the duracell lights were featured and she had on a dress that was so not right for Feb weather.  I kept staring at the dress - clearly a summer item with a halter type string top.  So strange to do this.

The duracell lights did look good though even though Shawn struggles to find the right words at times in her presentations.

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

OK - it is a gardening show, but, seriously - she is still a QVC host. That is not an appropriate "host" outfit for my kind of show. It is a "honey, let's go out for drinks", or a "come on girls, let's meet for lunch" outfit. She can pull it off just fine - but, still... 

WHAT A GREAT COUNTRY!!! I can garden in an evening gown and 5' heels, I can garden in the n**e, and I can garden in anything in between.

Or MAYBE, I can practice my tympani solo and  NOT garden AT ALL!! 

WAIT- another choice- I CAN CHANGE THE CHANNEL and watch a Jack Hanna Safari show instead of watching Shawn and making negative comments!!!!!!

Love living in AMERICA, the land where we can CHOOSE!!!