Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Frankly, I think she spices up the dull, boring presentations that are the norm on QVC these days. She has the figure to wear what she wears and all the power to her. It's 2016 and she dresses the part. Woman Happy

@Trinity11 ..... I agree with you!!!!

Honored Contributor

FTLOG here we go with the tired old "you are jealous" comments just because someone might not like what the host is wearing.  That is so old and stale.  Some of you have got to be able to come up with better than that.  It's been being used for years.  Same phrase, different host.  LOL

I thought Shawn looked fabulous in the outfit and she can pull it off because she has an awesome figure.  I just thought it was an odd choice for a gardening show just like I would think wearing jeans, a t-shirt and sloggers would be an odd choice for a jewelry show. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I Like Shawn......

[ Edited ]

@January121 Emotional vampires all over.  They take what is special about others, in this case Shawn, and call it ugly or knock her down so that they feel okay to be themselves.

Judgmental people say more about themselves.  A negative, judgmental person is just waving a flag over their head that says their pain is so deep that they need to hurt "you" and make fun of "you" in order to feel better about themselves.

Best way to handle is just bring your best to the world.  I think Shawn does that.  In reality, their plan fails. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

FTLOG here we go with the tired old "you are jealous" comments just because someone might not like what the host is wearing.  That is so old and stale.  Some of you have got to be able to come up with better than that.  It's been being used for years.  Same phrase, different host.  LOL

I thought Shawn looked fabulous in the outfit and she can pull it off because she has an awesome figure.  I just thought it was an odd choice for a gardening show just like I would think wearing jeans, a t-shirt and sloggers would be an odd choice for a jewelry show. 

Repeating myself from previous threads, I'm just a little tired of "all fashionista, all the time" from Shawn. I would love it if she would tone it down a little and show a more casual side occasionally.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@January121 Emotional vampires all over.  They take what is special about others, in this case Shawn, anc call it ugly or knock her down so that they feel okay to be themselves.

Judgmental people say more about themselves.  A negative, judgmental person is just waving a flag over their head that says their pain is so deep that they need to hurt "you" and make fun of "you" in order to feel better about themselves.

Best way to handle is just bring your best to the world.  I think Shawn does that.  In reality, their plan fails. 

@Karnerblue

Very well said, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@lovejoy2u wrote:

Watching anyone in the cold months sleeveless dresses or tops makes me cold and therefore I simply change the channel. I realize that there are a lot of dresses that are sleeveless in the stores during the cold months but to watch someone on tv with no sleeves in 10degree weather is not my forte.....Ready for spring/summer. Yeah!!!

I agree with you. 

I think Shawn will someday be heading to California where she can wear sleeveless and be comfortable.  She must have either changed or had a very heavy coat when she left work wearing that skimpy dress.  Brrrrr.

Valued Contributor

Thread has been closed because it became unkind.