Contributor

How do you make your tuna sandwhich?

My favorite tuna sandwich consists of two toasted pieces of wheat bread, pepper jack cheese, spicy guacamole spread, 3 slices of a roma tomato and tuna salad. I mix my tuna salad with cottage cheese, hot sauce, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder.

Super Contributor

Re: How do you make your tuna sandwhich?

Wow, that's a lot. I just put a tiny bit of mayo and celery in mine, nothing on it, on rye bread.

Esteemed Contributor

Yuck!!!!!
Contributor

On 5/31/2014 BonnieBelle said:

Wow, that's a lot. I just put a tiny bit of mayo and celery in mine, nothing on it, on rye bread.

I only have it once or twice a year since it is a lot at once but it's a treat. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor

Chopped up celery, chopped onion, mayonnaise on 12 grain toast. Love tuna fish salad sandwich!

Super Contributor

Durkees, Miracle Whip or Mayo depending on my mood, green onions, celery,chopped pickle, horseradish and chopped cashews, white albacore tuna...I know its weird, but i like it!

ETA: Oh, SANDWICH! I like it on Orowheat toasted Health Nut Bread or grilled on sourdough with sharp cheddaar

Super Contributor

I don't since I don't care for tuna salad, just don't like canned tuna. I like tuna steaks and ahi tuna, but not the canned stuff, it's too "fishy".

Super Contributor

Tuna, mayo, chopped up celery, onion, dill pickle.

A small local cafe, which isn't here any longer, used to serve one with celery, pineapple and nuts. (I don't remember which kind of nut, either walnut or cashew).

Honored Contributor

Tuna, eggs, celery, pickle relish, miracle whip on toasted white bread or wheat sliders.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Sometimes I add chopped hardboiled egg....