Trusted Contributor

Re: HOW DO YOU STORE ALL YOUR ANDREW LESSMAN VITAMINS?

I count mine out for 14 days and put them in one container.  They are all different colors so each morning it is easy for me to select my morning 9.  In the afternoon I take Glucosamine and Fish Oil.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just take them out of the bottles each day.  I have them lined up in the cabinet on a lazy susan along with my spices.  I rotate some of what I take daily so it works for me.  For instance I take extra C some days, a cranberry on other days and calcium and zinc.  I just feel different nutrients on different days helps along with my multivitamin and CQ10 that I take every day.

Honored Contributor

I only take 2 of his supplements so it's really no big deal to just open the bottles.  The bottles are kept in a kitchen cabinet. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@febe1 

I take those two AL supplements too ...the plant ceramides and the Circulation and vein complex. They do work!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@febe1 

I take those two AL supplements too ...the plant ceramides and the Circulation and vein complex. They do work!

I, @LTT1 . I ordered his new Ksomething Energy. I already take his Energy & Fat Metabolism. That is so good. I've taken that a long time. I take that with my health drink first thing in the am. Wow, it kicks in in about ten minutes. 

I've done as much comparisons to feel Andrew is worth the money. I would rather spend on something good for me than a bunch of junk food. 

Good health every day, @LTT1. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@febe1 

I have the fat and metabolism and stopped taking it just b/c of other. However, I'm up,for anything that gives energy, so will try it's again! Thanks!

My feeling is that so many have fillers and I know I don't do well with those. I sense that fillers "build up" in my body and cannot be processed. So all along I have even glad that I have been taking his. Will look into the other one you mentioned too!

Honored Contributor

@febe1 

I was looking up your "Ksomething Energy" and remembered!

I have so much luck with this one: 

IMG_2445.jpeg

I take it maybe twice/week and love it so much (only available on A and ProCaps sites).

Trusted Contributor

All of my bottles are in a huge turkey roaster pan in my pantry. Pull it out at lunch, take out each vitamin, place the bottle on the table and the place them all back in when done so I know I haven't missed any. For work, I use tiny ziplock bags and fill them on Sunday night for each day of the work week.

"Coming to ya from Florida"