Honored Contributor

Re: ~GOOD NEWS! Full Functionality for iPads/iPhones~

Reply pic.png

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Reply pic.png

I need help with four items on the toolbar.  They are circled in blue below.  The smilie face with a hole in its head, the enclosed i and the link.  And when or why would I use HTML instead of Rich Text?  image.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for this thread.  You guys are great!  Learning something new every day!  LM

Honored Contributor

dbd:

Is your iPad screen still 'jumping'?  My iPad was perfect when the new features came out, but over the last couple days....it has gone back to pausing & jumping.

Am I the only one?  Sidsmom

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

dbd:

Is your iPad screen still 'jumping'?  My iPad was perfect when the new features came out, but over the last couple days....it has gone back to pausing & jumping.

Mine is ok.  Before I would place my cursor in the,reply box and it would take me to the persons profile page.  I had to wait for it to completely load and then I could type in the box.  Now it is fine.

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

dbd:

Mine is ok.  Before I would place my cursor in the,reply box and it would take me to the persons profile page.  I had to wait for it to completely load and then I could type in the box.  Now it is fine.

I had the same problem, with clicking in the post box and it taking me to the persons profile page.  It was driving me nuts.  Haven't noticed it now since the iPad update.

Honored Contributor

Yes, my screen is still jumping!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Testing how to show pics.008.JPG

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have no issues using any of the rich text *except* the text color. No matter how large I manage to get the icon, or how squarely I touch/tap it, the drop-down color table takes me at least half a dozen tries. I usually give up.

It would be great if we could set a font, size (which I don't use myself) and color as a DEFAULT for all of our replies, so it would be automatic.

I also didn't have the jumping previously but I do just the past few days. 😩

Life without Mexican food is no life at all