Honored Contributor

I saw this sweatshirt today and  I'm still laughing, so I think I need it. It is a picture of a raccoon and it says, " It is what it is and it's not great."  For some reason it amuses the heck out of me. I saw it on TikTok but I won't order from there , but I see Amazon has dozens of them. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Lol, sounds like a cute tshirt!  I like unusual tees!  I just bought one featuring Bob Ross with his famous line, "Happy little trees" a few days ago.😃

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1,

That's pretty funny!

My 2 favorites are t-shirts that say:

"Sorry I"m late. 

I saw a dog."

and

"You say witch like it's a bad thing."

My sister's and my Halloween t-shirtsWoman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@QVCkitty1,

That's pretty funny!

"Sorry I"m late. 

I saw a dog."

and

@on the bay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@on the bay 

Lol, I love both shirts!

The tee you & your sister have reminds me of one I wear that time of year that features outlines of the 3 witches and reads "I Smell Children!"  😂

Honored Contributor

@cheriere,

That's funny and creepy at the same time!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@cheriere,

That's funny and creepy at the same time!Woman LOL

lol, I know right?!  It's from the movie Hocus Pocus.😃

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@QVCkitty1,

That's pretty funny!

"Sorry I"m late. 

I saw a dog."

and

Reminds me of a sign I had for my cubicle when I was still working it said "The witch is in!".

Trusted Contributor

I saw a funny one years ago.  I didn't buy it, and I've always regretted it.  It said "My next husband will be normal."

You'd have to know my husband to realize how appropriate this would have been for me.

I told him about it, and even HE laughed.

Honored Contributor

I like tees and sweatshirts like that.  I have several about retirement.  My latest is  an oversized tee that has pictures of a cup of coffee, an iced coffee,  a coffee with whipped cream and it says "it's always coffee time".     Perfect  f or me because I do love my coffee!