Esteemed Contributor

When you see someone apologize for something because they "didn't know" or "didn't understand" or "didn't think they did anything wrong" then continue to repeat the behaviors for which they apologize do you tend to just ignore the apologies as insincere, see the individual as a "troublemaker" feigning innocence or react in a different way?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

You see the person for what they are; a liar.

Honored Contributor

@Marp@SahmIam

It depends... if it is a teen, depending on the behavior, I will respectfully let them know exactly what they are doing and what they instead need to do. (Boys town)

I don't completely understand in what context you are seeing this... but if I perceive an apology is insincere, I will disengage.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

So why start a passive aggressive thread about it? Simply reply directly to that person. 

But here all the 'mean girls' will get away with piling on like usual because no one actually 'named' the poster they will come here to bash.

It just gets more childish here all the time.

Honored Contributor

Is this thread about someone here?

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Is this thread about someone here?

That's what I was wondering.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

So why start a passive aggressive thread about it? Simply reply directly to that person. 

But here all the 'mean girls' will get away with piling on like usual because no one actually 'named' the poster they will come here to bash.

Whoa. Is this about something that went on HERE? If so, then this thread is childish beyond belief. I took the question at face value and nothing more.

This place... I swear.

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

When you see someone apologize for something because they "didn't know" or "didn't understand" or "didn't think they did anything wrong" then continue to repeat the behaviors for which they apologize do you tend to just ignore the apologies as insincere, see the individual as a "troublemaker" feigning innocence or react in a different way?

Depends who it is. Sometimes saying something isn't worth the reaction you know you'lll get when dealing with someone who might be defensive and/or insincere. Sometimes it's worth outting the person.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Ignore the poster in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

What, exactly, do you find passive aggressive about my question and why are you bringing in posters?

Maybe I should start a "passive aggressive" thread about why so many think every post is about another poster.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.