Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Oh yes Marp, Sunny also. No word as far as I know on the one remaining sib, and Nova.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp Oh no, bad news about Sunny. She is back at Mt View-critical.. don't know any more than that. Will post back if I hear anything

cry.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

So sad to hear that betteb.  Please do keep us updated if you hear anything.

I feel so bad for Kim T.  She must be a wreck with worry after losing Rain.

All this really brings home the 75% mortality rate statistic.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I just read on the "chatters" that Shelly will be bringing Mr. T. & Pinecone to TKHQ tomorrow and they will be staying in her "forest room"...Since they are already socialized, it is hoped that they will adjust well to being indoors...another interesting journey to follow!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Wildflowers I agree it will be interesting watching how Mr. T and Pinecone adapt to being inside.  The first couple of days should give a lot of insight into whether they were once owned cats.

It would be great if they are happy to be inside but if not perhaps a place where they can be relatively safe as indoor/outdoor cats or barn cats can be found.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp...Yes, either way, they both will have a much more secure, loving "furever" home to look forward to!

I just read on "chatters" that Mr. T and Pinecone were not brought to TKHQ today, as planned...There were covered feeding stations installed at the colony today and it is believed that they were probably distracted by all of the activity going on...They will try again tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

Mr. T and Pinecone are at TKHQ and the cam is up.  http://livestream.com/tinykittens/mrt

There are several video links posted on the TKCP FB page including their RW baths at LAPS and arrival at TKHQ.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp...Yes, I was so excited to see the Cam up when I got home tonight and was able to go back in the timeline and saw when they were brought to TKHQ by Shelly & Kimsies, after their baths at LAPS...They are a beautiful pair and they will soon realize that this is the best day of their lives!...Do you happen to know if the "Catio" was added on yet, as Shelly had plans a while ago to have it done?

I'm a little confused as to what is going on with Tip & Kitttens, as their adopted homes are all set, but the process was held up due to a few of the kittens having some type of virus...I think a few still also need to be speutered...I haven't seen any updates?

I'm sure you also know that little Cassidy now has some ramps which were donated by "Peace of Mind Pet Products"...Cassidy went with Shelly upstairs to help her set them up...wink...wink... and I can just picture him zooming up them!...Isn't that wonderful!!...She did not set the Cam up there tonight, so reruns are being shown right now.

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove,

The last I heard Tip and the kits are more or less on hold for about 10 days, maybe longer, because of the "cat cold" that is going around. Speuters have also been delayed.

I don't know what the status of the "catio" is. I haven't heard anything about it since the work was to be started.

I loved the photo of Mr. T on top of Pinecone while they were still in the carrier. I know Mr. T just wanted to be as far back as possible but it loked almost like he was protecting Pinecone.

I have been having so many problems with livestream the last little while that I haven't watched much so did not know about the ramps. Will check that out as soon as I can. I'm sure Shelly, under Cassidy's supervision, did a fine job of setting them up. LOL.