Honored Contributor

Re: Escaped Murderer has moved beyond police perimeter!

It's nice of PA to share this guy with the rest of the nation.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@tends2dogs 

What does some book have to do with the escaped prisoner?

@Tinkrbl44  I am not sure what you are referring to unless it is my signature.  

It is not "some" book, but the Bible.  Is that what you meant?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Next police press conference 2:00 pm Monday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems like there is no new news where they think he is for over 24 hours!  It seems like they have really no idea....is he out of the area?  Did he try to go south or up to NYC where he can blend in with the huge immigrant population there.

I'm amazed that he's just been able to slip right past all of them.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Seems like there is no new news where they think he is for over 24 hours!  It seems like they have really no idea....is he out of the area?  Did he try to go south or up to NYC where he can blend in with the huge immigrant population there.

@haddon9 I bet he will try to get to NY..Much easier to blend in there, or at least the next big city.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9 I bet he will try to get to NY..Much easier to blend in there, or at least the next big city.

@CANDLEQUEEN At this point, I think that's exactly where he's heading.  He doesn't exactly blend into the suburban neighborhoods where he was hiding out.  NYC offers a lot of opportunity for him to do so.

Respected Contributor

Hard to blend in when you're five feet tall. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

WOW! What sweeping generalizations. I suggest you go to a suburban Costco in a 50 mile radius of the area. Try and find a person speaking English.

Last Saturday, I was in a suburban Costco and I was in the back of the store at the meat counter before I heard someone speaking English.It was like the United Nations in the store.

Respected Contributor

Cavalcante is not far from the small town of Riverside NJ which is right on the Delaware River. Riverside has had a sizeable Brazilian population for over ten years. Also the Ironbound neighborhood of Newark NJ would be a good place.

Honored Contributor

N.Y.C. is a melting pot and easy to get mixed in the crowds, 5'5" tall or not......It has nothing to do with his race, but everything to do with the fact that NY is a huge city and very easy to get lost in and not stand out!!!