Trusted Contributor

If anybody has an on-going problem with rodents, you might want to try the Bell+Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repellers.  I purchased them from HSN, and I highly recommend them.  The Q may have them too.  I never wanted them because I wanted to get rid of the rodents for good.  I still have a pest control company treat my home monthly outside, and on the inside with small bait stations.  

Recently, we had a lot of construction near my neighborhood, and a vacant school and its auditorium torn down that were up the block from me.  Usually when things like that happen, the rodents are coming out of the woodwork!  We never had one rodent in the house during and after that.  And I contribute it to the ultrasonic repellers.  I'm keeping them plugged in.  

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Well I killed a mouse tonight. It's an old house and from time to time one of these disgusting creatures shows up. I usually outsource the elimination of the mouse, but I'm on my own tonight and I couldn't stand the thought of this creature roaming around. So I baited the trap with peanut butter and put it near where last I saw the mouse. It worked and I kind of felt bad for a nanosecond. I'm weirdly proud of myself for taking care of the problem, so if you are still reading , thanks for indulging me,🐭

Was his name Elvis?  "I'm caught in a trap".......   haha

Honored Contributor

Easier than getting rid of a basketball-size wasp nest that refused to die and just when I thought it was dead, the little monsters were still alive inside when I knocked it down! I ran for my life when I saw them come out of it. 😲