Esteemed Contributor

20230630_172640.jpg

20230705_180455.jpg

20230706_180037.jpg

20230706_180147.jpg

20230702_152634.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

Well for me it sure is Deer Monday! LoL

I walked from our house to the shop and startled a mama and her family from our orchard.

I was inside the shop when I heard a little bleating sound and sure enough, little baby was lost.  Poor thing took off when I came out the door and bounded down the path toward where the family beds down.  Mama wasn't there, so baby backtracked and nearly ran me down!  Did a hard right and ran down the driveway.

I sure hope mama calls baby. The other twin was no where to be seen.

They all seem very hungry these days and are eating the leaves off the apple trees and took the flowers right off my Gerbera daisies. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Nice to see all the different ear postures.  Very expressive.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor
Pretty Does and little Buckies..!
Honored Contributor

The photo of the four deer standing by the deck is so cute!!!!!  It looks like they are visiting neighbors sharing conversation.  They are so trusting and of course know their snacks are coming!  Of course seeing sweet Bambi having a drink of water, always a delight.

As always, Miss Willow White comfortable, cozy and having those sweet dreams!!!!

Honored Contributor

Time for the "Ladie's Luncheon"!  The doe look so pretty and delicate.

I see our little princess is enjoying her nap before her friends visit.  Time to wakeup and find your carrot, pretty girl!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Today's pictures, I just can't!🦌😍.  Each and everyone a keeper.  I love how they are at your door as if saying, "Remember us?"  You fed our mamas and daddies.  We were the babies with spots.  Can we come in?"  What a delight to see.  

Woofs and hugs to adorable Miss Willow White.  Willow is not impressed with the deer. Sending a special kiss for that extended paw.  Love the smell of puppy feet. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet