Regular Contributor

I am watching Mary Beth and Lori.  She is so easy to enjoy, there is no screaming, she is using a very nice soft voice, and she is so calm that it is a pleasure to watch her even if u are not purchasing anything.  She is the best host at QVC.  Good job MB.

Respected Contributor

She is good - and quiet. 

I often leave the tv on at night and doze off.  Rudely waked by the literal screaming of the hosts, which also wakes the dog, who thinks we're being attacked and goes on the defense.  Then we're all awake.  Does this encourage me to buy?  Actually it does just the opposite.  I tune out QVC.  So can't you hire some folks who don't scream?  It's very annoying.  SG is the worst when she comes on and screams with the hosts.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

She is good - and quiet. 

I often leave the tv on at night and doze off.  Rudely waked by the literal screaming of the hosts, which also wakes the dog, who thinks we're being attacked and goes on the defense.  Then we're all awake.  Does this encourage me to buy?  Actually it does just the opposite.  I tune out QVC.  So can't you hire some folks who don't scream?  It's very annoying.  SG is the worst when she comes on and screams with the hosts.

@Perkup......that's exactly why I have my TV in my bedroom on PBS (Create).....there is no screaming like some of those immature hosts that are on late at night.  Wonder where the Q is getting these people from.  Hosts never used to dress like they do today either.  My bedroom TV is not a cable TV......

Honored Contributor

I usually have the TV on till around 3am, but the sound is off. I would never be able to relax enough to sleep if I had the Q channel on and those new hosts were doing their thing. SG is a bit much, but she's on during the day, her reps at night or early AM are pretty much just like her, especially the one with the dark hair.

Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom,

Totally agree with you, thanks for posting,

https://solomarketing.es/wp-content/uploads/emoticono.jpg