Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm a middle aged, college educated suburban woman.  Chris Brown and Kanye West are not a part of my world.  I don't even know why they are famous, I don't know what either of them does to be famous.  So their antics don't interest me. 

So abuse of women is merely considered "antics" in your world? Interesting.

It's antics when it involves someone I don't know or who I only know from tabloids or internet headlines.  Why would I care about foolishness like that?  

Super Contributor

That dude is trash. 

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

My understanding is that the woman who called in the 911 report couldn't be found when the police went to the house. Until I see a reputable statement from a police spokesperson, I will keep my opinions to myself because I could speculate all day about him and be entirely WRONG!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

There are a number of "names" that I don't bother to give time to; what they do or say is simply not worth ANY effort on my part or time. Waste of space is what my son called it years ago: fall off the planet and I wouldn't blink an eye nor consider it a loss.

Chris Brown is one of those names.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not necessarily a fan of Chris Brown's...couldn't name any of his songs (☺️), but I give him props for owning up to fatherhood responsibilities for his cute little girl, Royalty.  However, I'm horrified to learn from a recent article that his daughter was allegedly in the house when all this recent drama took place.  If these accusations prove true, that girl's mother is going to make sure he has a hard time seeing her--understandably so.

I'm guessing there must be some credible evidence out there or else they wouldn't have arrested him, but I have to call into question any "victim" who does a live TMZ interview shortly after the alleged incident.  When TMZ asked her if any drugs or alcohol were there, she smiled then declined to answer.  At the risk of sounding like I'm blaming the victim, I have to wonder how much (if any) she had consumed (based on her response).  His defense attorneys will have a field day with her credibility just based on that interview and a possibility she had misinterpreted things based on what she had consumed in the hot tub prior to the alleged incident.

Trusted Contributor

One online article indicated that the woman in question alleged that: 1. she was not invited to Brown's home; 2. she and another woman arrived with a man that was invited.  3) she, C. Bailey, indicated that Brown was looking at various pieces of jewelry; 4) she attempted to pick up a diamond cross that she admired; and, 5) she was told to put the jewelry down and cursed out by Brown who then gun pointed at her head.  That is her version in which she also was alleged that she hoped to discuss "future projects" with Brown.  I'll withhold judgements until Brown has a chance to share his version of events.

Honored Contributor

All I can say is if you lay with dogs, you're gonna get fleas.

People who hang with and get involved with these known losers bear some responsibility for what happens to them. Step up and think about where you are going, who you are with, and make better decisions about where you put yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

This morning TMZ reported the victim is wanted in New York as a grand larceny suspect--stealing a woman's Louis Vuitton purse containing $1000, credit cards, and a Michael Kors wallet.  She ran away and was gone by the time cops arrived, but she's still wanted for questioning.  The purse snatching victim got a restraining order against her.  She (Baylee Curran) claims her friend was the thief and had no idea she was wanted for questioning.  Again, I think Chris Brown's attorneys will do what they can to destroy her credibility by bringing in incidents like this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

One online article indicated that the woman in question alleged that: 1. she was not invited to Brown's home; 2. she and another woman arrived with a man that was invited.  3) she, C. Bailey, indicated that Brown was looking at various pieces of jewelry; 4) she attempted to pick up a diamond cross that she admired; and, 5) she was told to put the jewelry down and cursed out by Brown who then gun pointed at her head.  That is her version in which she also was alleged that she hoped to discuss "future projects" with Brown.  I'll withhold judgements until Brown has a chance to share his version of events.

Her name is Baylee Curran, an aspiring model and actress.  She was the 2016 Miss California Regional title winner, but Miss California Regional stripped her of the title in July due to breach of contract.  She's also won some other pageants.  She claims she's partied with Chris Brown in the past.