Trusted Contributor

Is C.B. one of Phil Spector's long lost "relatives"?  Ladies, stay away from abusive, gun totin', celebrities....no matter how alluring.

Honored Contributor

What is wrong with that guy!!!???? He is the male version of Lindsey Lohan, doing stupid a#s*s stuff , getting caught and then let off with a slap on the wrist. There must be something mentally wrong with him.

Honored Contributor

I usually fall asleep whenever his name is mentioned.  Zzzzz.

But today I saw on one of the morning *news* shows the video of the cops talking to him outside his house.  They also showed clips of one of his music vidoes.  (Laughable singing and dancing, jmho.)

What I took away for the *news story* was, oh my gosh, the aerial views of his home show how DRY and BROWN the land is.  Looked like he lived on Mars.

That's the saddest part of the Chris Brown story.

Honored Contributor

Lots of people on twitter defending him.....

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

That makes me sick to my stomach 

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

He still has lots of fans.  He was a scumbag when he beat up Rihanna.  But this is a nobody victim, so now they love him.

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

That is the growing culture today. Anything to get attention, 'the man' is always wrong, I'll do anything I want. The rules don't apply to me.

Biggest downfall of today's society, in my opinion, is we aren't holding people accountable for their actions. Personal responsibility is an endangered species.

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately the CB's of the world never seem to get their proper punishment. The guy I saw on TV defending him this am is another dirt bag, Ray (something).

Esteemed Contributor

Taylor Swift???  I don't know of anything that she does that is awful.  She should not be grouped with all the rest of those losers mentioned.

Respected Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

That dude is trash. 

@HeiressIn-FL, Please do not insult trash, lol!