[ Edited ]

I noticed there are 5 new QVC hosts.

So who did they let go?  Or did they?

Occasional Contributor

Re: 5 new QVC hosts. Who left?

Jacque Gonzalez.....liked her.

Regular Contributor

I do know that Jacque Gonzales left.  Albany Irvin left, but that was a while ago.  Then there is Ms. Shawn who is gone more often than she is there.  I have yet to see any of the new show hosts.  I guess I just happen to tune in when they are not on.  Oh, and while Lisa came back for a short time, she also left.  I can't think of any more as I don't watch as much as I used to.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are hiring the new hosts to help with the expansion ( Q2 and Beauty Channel) that QVC has made...

I have seen all 5 new hosts sofar (up alot during night hours) ...3 seem ok...2 not so much......none seem to strike

me immediatly as great such as Katie M. or Mary starting as a hosts......................will see how things go in the future..............................................

Just heard Courtney ( who i was never the biggest fan of but who has been alot on Q2 and has grown on me.....)

say to Angel (Quacker) that she won't be with her anymore because she was being sent to the Beauty Channel.................not sure if that is temporary or more of a permanent thing...............They should send Sandra and Jennifer to the Beauty Channel as you can tell they love to work those beauty shows......

Trusted Contributor

Someone posted Alberti is coming back to regular Qvc next month. I liked the new host I saw do one of the late night Joan Rivers shows that had lots of clearance shirts in the show (seersuckers and denim boyfriend shirts) she did really well, no interruptions or forced excitement. Not sure of her name, but see her on at night & she's really good.

Honored Contributor

Plus someone to cover (help) with vacations, sickness, emergencies.  They have to fall back on someone.

Super Contributor

Shawn is due to be back in September from maternity leave. Kathy(?) was on this morning with Nacy during a gardening show, and she did really good. It was the first time I had watched her.

In total agreement, like to know where the hosts are going. I also thought maybe they are headed to HSN, which QVC just acquired.

Super Contributor

I actually wondered about host swapping too. Kerstin briefly mentioned that she would be happy to go to Florida if need be. She said before that she loved the hot weather in California, and being in Tampa right on the water would be a dream, I think, for her. I think she would have a blast there.

I think Geoff, of HSN, would do great on QVC. He has a Dave James-esc look to me, and similar calm, friendly demeanor. Plus, being from Australia, I think his family would love the Pennsylvania weather.  

Honored Contributor

@Ane1Care wrote:

I actually wondered about host swapping too. Kerstin briefly mentioned that she would be happy to go to Florida if need be. She said before that she loved the hot weather in California, and being in Tampa right on the water would be a dream, I think, for her. I think she would have a blast there.

I think Geoff, of HSN, would do great on QVC. He has a Dave James-esc look to me, and similar calm, friendly demeanor. Plus, being from Australia, I think his family would love the Pennsylvania weather.  

@Ane1Care  Sounds like a very nice host swap indeed!