Honored Contributor

Re: 5 new QVC hosts. Who left?

I doubt they are going to be switching hosts back and forth between HSN and QVC.  I know there will be a lot of changes, that is inevitable but I still think they will remain 2 separate running stations as far as hosts, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I doubt they are going to be switching hosts back and forth between HSN and QVC.  I know there will be a lot of changes, that is inevitable but I still think they will remain 2 separate running stations as far as hosts, etc.

I think you're right @Lipstickdiva.  But one can dream.....Smiley Wink

Occasional Contributor

I really liked Jacque Gonzalez. Also MaryBeth and Antonella. The rest are annoying. I have shopped at QVC for 30 yrs. and feel they are going down hill.

New Contributor

COULD REPLACE AMY STRAN, SANDRA BENNETT, AND JENNIFER COFFEY.    THESE  HOSTS ARE ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES.  AS SOON AS AMY STRAN START ROLLING  OUT THE CLOTHING  CART, I QUIT WATCHING.  QUITE A FEW HOST AND PRODUCT REPS ARE WEARING CLOTHES THAT ARE A SIZE TOO SMALL AND TOO LOW CUT.  JUST VENTING....

Respected Contributor

I wish they would send Kersten somewhere, qvc2 or beauty or Florida.Anywhere. As soon as I see her I flip the chanal.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
New Contributor

If you are talking about Shawn Kellinger they announced some weeks ago that she adopted a baby boy and they showed a quick picture of her and the baby and they said she would be out for awhile to have some time with her new baby boy that she and her husband adopted. They said what they named him but I forgot what it was. It was a cute name I thought but not your everyday name.

Esteemed Contributor

@yoshiling wrote:

If you are talking about Shawn Kellinger they announced some weeks ago that she adopted a baby boy and they showed a quick picture of her and the baby and they said she would be out for awhile to have some time with her new baby boy that she and her husband adopted. They said what they named him but I forgot what it was. It was a cute name I thought but not your everyday name.

@yoshiling- the baby is a girl and her name is Jagger Jude....she will be back Friday 

Honored Contributor

I read the article/interviews with the new hosts and it appears that some were hired for specific areas of sales (beauty; fashion and jewelry) while others will be selling everything. The women who are on Beauty IQ "fit" there, if that makes sense. I can't see some fo the women on the original Q channel being all that great at selling skincare and makeup only. I don't know.... everyone having their own niche sounds like a smart idea to me.

Contributor

So far, we are not impressed with the new hosts.  They remind us of some of the hosts on other shopping networks....just not the same.  We don't watch the other shopping networks, in large part because the hosts grate on us. Hoping they will improve and become more a part of the QVC style.  

Honored Contributor

One of them has a really grating voice - not sure which one she was.