Super Contributor

youtube :the perfect palette tag

maybe I am way behind you all, but I have been watching several the perfect palette tags, interesting to see everyone's favorites. Not sure if I am surprised but NO it cosmetics eyeshadow palette. What is your favorite, most used palette. I would have to say Naked 1, for me.

Frequent Contributor

Re: youtube :the perfect palette tag

Naked 2 for me. I could use it everyday.
Super Contributor

On 11/10/2014 melindaot said: Naked 2 for me. I could use it everyday.

what color hair and eyes do you have? do you have the 1 also? thinking about getting the 2 myself. thank you!

Super Contributor

any other replies?

Valued Contributor

I think I've seen all the perfect palette tags! =D which led me to buy my favorite palettes I use equally - Lorac pro and Too Faced Chocolate bar. I'm often wearing shades from both.
Respected Contributor

I like TF chocolate bar & IT matte vol 2. I also like a few other TF ones (Boudior, $3xy eyes) and PC mattes palette. I also have an elf one with 44 or something shades in it, and that is the best $5 beauty item I've ever bought. A ton of neutral colors in various shades and finishes, and lots of color payoff & blendibility. I'm indecisive on this one!
Super Contributor

thank you ladies

Respected Contributor

Naked 3 and Laura Mericers artist palette from last year and MUFE artist palette this year.
Respected Contributor

Naked 3 and a TM palette from a planner but can not remember which. Pink lace cover.
Super Contributor

Yes---that is an old one---but still fun to watch. I like the 2014 Holiday palette reviews that are out now---see TATI's or LisaLisaD1 or EmilyNoel83---it is interesting how some LOVE the Lorac Mega Pro and some hate it.