Super Contributor

Re: youtube :the perfect palette tag

On 11/11/2014 KateChopin said:

Yes---that is an old one---but still fun to watch. I like the 2014 Holiday palette reviews that are out now---see TATI's or LisaLisaD1 or EmilyNoel83---it is interesting how some LOVE the Lorac Mega Pro and some hate it.

Oh, and there are quite a few that like the old IT palette from last year---better than the new holiday one. See Brianna Stanko's review or Emily Noel's.

Super Contributor

Yes---that is an old one---but still fun to watch. I like the 2014 Holiday palette reviews that are out now---see TATI's or LisaLisaD1 or EmilyNoel83---it is interesting how some LOVE the Lorac Mega Pro and some hate it.

Oh, and there are quite a few that like the old IT palette from last year---better than the new holiday one. See Brianna Stanko's review or Emily Noel's.

thank you, will check those out!

Respected Contributor

After watching Emilynoel's review on the TSV this morning I cancelled my TSV order. The eye pencils are not the regular ones and she didn't give a very good review on them and one of the blushes has shimmer in it which was never mentioned on the show yesterday.So overall for me this wouldn't be that great of a value. I wouldn't be happy with the eye pencils or the shimmer blush.