Respected Contributor

Zoya 3 free bottles promotion!!!

Zoya is running their annual 3 free bottle promo. Promo info is on their homepage. You can either pay $15 for shipping and handling (very steep, I know, but still comes out to only $5/bottle) or you can spend $25 and get the 3 free bottles and free shipping! So I picked out 6 lovely shades: Neeka, Remy, Storm, Bailey, Madison, and Petra, and I threw a bottle of their fabulous remover into my cart, too. If you decide to take advantage of the promo, please share what shades you chose.

Honored Contributor

Re: Zoya 3 free bottles promotion!!!

thanks for the heads up rach.....have not received an email yet, but i am going to check it out now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

A New Year means new colors to discover & fresh looks to try. Start 2015 on an extra colorful note with your choice of 3 Zoya Nail Polish shades free PLUS a mini trio (0.25oz) of three (3) exclusive mystery colors*! We don’t want to spoil the surprise BUT we can tell you that the mystery shades were selected by Creative Director, Rebecca Isa, as perfect transitional shades and have never been available for purchase previously. That's not all... for this promotion only, we're opening up shipping to our friends in Canada** as well!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Let me know if you decide to treat yourself!

Contributor

Hi RachB....Thanks very much for the heads-up.....I bought Pepper,Odette, and Imogen (my first try of a Pixie Dust shade).

Respected Contributor

I got them too, got Maya, Tia and Lara. Thank you for posting.
Respected Contributor

Honestly, I could have purchased dozens....so many colors, so little time.