Contributor
Just purchased the anti aging and the glycolic face washes since I needed a change. I tried samples from Sephora first and liked enough to buy full size. Just wondering how others like his products and if they TRULY saw any type of difference in their skin. Thanks.
Valued Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth products

Everyone is different and obviously PTR works for many but I did not like them.
Honored Contributor

I tried a few of his products years ago and honestly, they didn't do anything for me. But like chisos said, it does work for others so you definitely would have to try it for youself.

Valued Contributor

I like his products. I was disappointed when my (re)order for his mega rich anti-aging cream was cancelled by QVC. I had been using it as a night cream and ran out. (I ended up replacing it with a new night cream from Dr Denese, Med MD33, which is equally nice.) His CC cream is outstanding. It leaves a youthful finish instead of the heaviness of a foundation. His rose stem cell cleansing gel smells lovely (but does not remove mascara). I use his unwrinkle peel pads and his firm x gel peel and I believe they make a difference. All in all, his line represents quality to me.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Super Contributor

had few of his products,,

Contributor

Thank youSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I love his line. I use a lot of his line. The only product of his I didn't like was his mascara. It wasn't volumizing enough. I love his Retinol Fusion PM and many of his serums. His FirmX is awesome too.

Skincare won't work overnight. It takes time. I've used many of his products for years. His glycolic face wash is very nice too. His peel pads are excellent.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Nothing special, and ingredients are not as stellar as I had hoped. I wanted to try his new Rose Mask, it is full of chemicals and artificial colors. I bought similar product from Andalou, all natural.

Valued Contributor

I've been using A LOT of his products for the past 6 months. I love the "pads". Max correction pads and peel pads. They make my skin radiant. I enjoy the face cleanser, all the masks, trying to learn how to use the firmX eye and face, but I do love the firmX peel. I changed up my skin care routine to another brand a couple of months ago and saw that PTR was even better than I thought, so I'm back to just PTR. I enjoy buying the kits, they are always a good value.
**Suz**
Respected Contributor

His pads are stellar.