Respected Contributor

Re: Who Has Received Their 613 OTO?

@sonechko wrote:

What was that 613 OTO you are talking about here? Did I miss it too with this most wonderful forum format? The last OTO I got was NBT and 613 perfume. Is this the one, or there was something else later?

The NBT & perfume is the only one I'm aware of. I didn't get it cuz I am a tub ahead on NBT & don't care about the perfume.

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

What was that 613 OTO you are talking about here? Did I miss it too with this most wonderful forum format? The last OTO I got was NBT and 613 perfume. Is this the one, or there was something else later?

The NBT & perfume is the only one I'm aware of. I didn't get it cuz I am a tub ahead on NBT & don't care about the perfume.

Thanks FleaMktQn! I got this one! Actually I got two of this one! Woman Happy

@I thought, I missed another OTO with these @#&%^$#% forum "innovations".

Trusted Contributor

I received it, but not sure if I will keep it or not.  The fragrance doesn't last but ten minutes on me.  The body creme absorbs immediately and so I do like that.

Valued Contributor

Bummed I missed out on this OTO Robot Sad I do however a couple of Josie's tubs to get through so I'm set with body butter for a couple of months. I'm hoping he puts just the body treatment on sale around xmas so I can get some then, the reviews are really good on it!

Trusted Contributor

Hey ladies! Two things (1) the Wen forum is back!! On the left menu, at the top, click under My Favorite Brand, then go to Wen. Apparently, QVC has brought back some of the most popular brand forums 😍

(2) I was crazy busy Saturday night and missed the OTO (no biggie since the 613 EDT doesn't last more than 10 minutes on me). But I have a question, I've seen people say EDT and EDP on this set. Can anyone confirm that this was a new EDP, not EDT?
Trusted Contributor

DoxieMomma,

I will check on this when I go home for lunch and get back to you this afternoon. 

Shauna

Trusted Contributor

DoxieMomma,

The 613 is EDT.  Sadly, I will be returning it this weekend.  No staying power.  Cream is nice, though. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for checking! I got the 613 EDT when it was first launched, love the smell, but it doesn't last. I was out of town when it was delivered, so by the time I actually got my hands on it and tried it, it was too late to return it.

I think I'd heard rumors that he's going to introducing a 613 EDP, which should provide more staying power.
Contributor

BWB,
I got mine on Friday. I really like the NBT. I love the smell of it, as to me it smells more like the 613 SC, kinda Sprite-y. I am doing the one arm one leg experiment at the moment. So far the limbs I use it on are much softer than the untreated ones. I am very interested in the help it is supposed to give with bruising because I work in retail shipping and am covered in random bruises daily.
Regular Contributor

I just wrote to wen because my 613 went moldy ! yuky brown ick in the bottle and pump.