Frequent Contributor

Who Has Received Their 613 OTO?

[ Edited ]
I'm not going to lie....I'm trying to test this whole community thing out so I HOPE I've posted this properly! :/

I got my 613 OTO today-WOOT! For those that are trying the NBT for the first time....what do you think? I'm OBSESSED with it!! Smiley Happy
~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Who Has Received Their 613 OTO?

i missed out on this oto. i was looking for it, to put on my wish list and can't find it. could you please give me the item #? thanks. i order the 613 body cream and love it.

Super Contributor

It sold out & Chaz said it will not be back again
#IamTeamWen
Regular Contributor

Gosh.  I really dislike this new forum format.  I remebered randomly seeing this thread the other day but literally had to search "NBT" to find it again just now.  Tags are not an efficient vessel.  It's really a disservice to folks who like to read and get information on  products they are curious about.  I feel like every post I make now (though few) is a complaint.  Sorry!  Anyway...

I did grab the OTO and received it earlier this week.  Like the OP, I am a first time user.  I was just waiting for a good deal before I pulled the trigger.  I do think that it is fabulous.  When I first peeled back the seal I instantly smelled that 613 fragrance that many of us love, but the lemon and vanilla seems to be more prominent in this product.  It's like a creamy frosting!  It disappears quickly into the skin, is not greasy and super hydrating. I hope to be vigilant in using it every day to determine long term results.  I know many have great reviews already!  I'm a fan.  

Honored Contributor

@BackwoodsBarbie wrote:
I'm not going to lie....I'm trying to test this whole community thing out so I HOPE I've posted this properly! :/

I got my 613OTO today-WOOT! For those that are trying theNBT for the first time....what do you think? I'm OBSESSED with it!! Smiley Happy

Mine came mid-week.  I love it - surprise - NOT.  I could bathe in a tub of it!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

What was that 613 OTO you are talking about here? Did I miss it too with this most wonderful forum format? The last OTO I got was NBT and 613 perfume. Is this the one, or there was something else later?

Esteemed Contributor

Drythe - I wouldn't expect anything less!

What was the OTO?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Hey sonechko,

That's the OTO I was talking about.  Assumed BWB was too, but maybe not. 

sonechko wrote:

What was that 613 OTO you are talking about here? Did I miss it too with this most wonderful forum format? The last OTO I got was NBT and 613 perfume. Is this the one, or there was something else later?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I got mine yesterday. I ended up getting a headache after using the EDP and so did my daughter. I'm going to give it another try.  I've only used the body treatment cream twice. It does make my skin really soft and it seems to last a long time on the skin. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Drythe - I wouldn't expect anything less!

What was the OTO?

HonnyBrown,

You got my number!  The OTO I'm talking about was full size 613 NBT + full size EDT for $69.96.  Woot!

Love your pic.