Esteemed Contributor

Laura Mercier Friends & Family Sale

For those who use, or are interested in trying, Laura Mercier products her website is having a Friends & Family" 20% off event from June 23 thru June 26.  No special code is required to get the discount.  

In my opinion her Smooth Finish Fluide Foundation is "the" choice in the lightweight serum type foundation.  I also like her concealers. My favorite is Secret Concealer.  Her tinted moisturizer is afrequently mentioned product on these boards when the subject of tinted moisturizers and BB creams comes up.  The other products and brushes are excellent too.  In fact, nothing in the brand is mediocre.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Laura Mercier Friends & Family Sale

I have wanted the Watercolor Mist Palette for months, but my local store sold out in a week.The colors are so beautiful and a departure from taupes. I purchased that one in a snap and then the beloved Artist Palette is reduced to like $25. For her quality and special pricing, I didnt need long to talk myself into this buy.

Super Contributor

I got that same email this morning and already made my order too Smiley Happy  I couldn't resist the discount on the artist pallet either as well as a couple other things, and free shipping for all of it!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Watercolour palette is price-matched at Nordstrom (free shipping and returns). I noticed one reviewer mentioned that the colors didn't show up much. So I googled for more reviews.

I've always enjoyed Temptalia. She does a terrific job reviewing products and is usually very generous in her comments. So I was floored when I saw her review of this palette. I've never seen her give such a dismal review.

If someone is on the fence, it might be a worthy read.

Laura Mercier Watercolour Mist Eye & Cheek Palette Review, Photo, Swatches

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I guess I will have to see how the colors read on me. The Mercier counter manager had told me awhile back she was sorry I didnt purchase this palette when she had it, as she thought the colors would work for me. Guess I will soon find out. I did look at some videos after I ordered. Sigh. Robot Happy Hopefully at least one of the kits will be a keeper. Did you order anything SuzyQ?

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

I guess I will have to see how the colors read on me. The Mercier counter manager had told me awhile back she was sorry I didnt purchase this palette when she had it, as she thought the colors would work for me. Guess I will soon find out. I did look at some videos after I ordered. Sigh. Robot Happy Hopefully at least one of the kits will be a keeper. Did you order anything SuzyQ?

Lally, no, I didn't purchase anything. I have to be super wowed these days to buy more makeup. I'm finding that when I have so much, I get overwhelmed. So I'm shopping more and more in my own cabinet and and trying to enjoy the stuff I already have that I was, at one time, so excited to get. Smiley Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Suzy, That sounds like a balanced approach to appreciating the products you have and enjoy. I should learn from you. Alas, I love make up and potions ever so much, especially eye shadows. Excuse if this post doesn't track with yours. I'm finding the new boards challenging to navigate. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered her tinted moisturizer and a new lipstick.  I have a lot of foundations but reach for her tinted moisturizer most mornings.

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Suzy, That sounds like a balanced approach to appreciating the products you have and enjoy. I should learn from you. Alas, I love make up and potions ever so much, especially eye shadows. Excuse if this post doesn't track with yours. I'm finding the new boards challenging to navigate. Smiley Happy

Lally, I understood that you were replying to me. If you want to quote a person, though, to make it crystal clear, do you know how? If not, it's simple. You just click on the shaded gray "reply" at the bottom of the post to which you want to reply. Then click on "quote" at top right-hand side.

The quote will appear. Then you write your reply to it. If you already knew this, I apologize for boring you. Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Lally wrote:

Lally, I understood that you were replying to me. If you want to quote a person, though, to make it crystal clear, do you know how? If not, it's simple. You just click on the shaded gray "reply" at the bottom of the post to which you want to reply. Then click on "quote" at top right-hand side.

The quote will appear. Then you write your reply to it. If you already knew this, I apologize for boring you. Smiley LOL

Yay! I was only doing reply. Did I get it right? Big thanks Suzy.