Regular Contributor

Walmart beauty box fall addition

Just got my Walmart  fall beauty  box I  the mailI am enrolled  in the 40+ box.  And I know many  of  us  have had a love/hate relationship  with the subscription.  I a  happy to report  that this one,thankfully  is a good one!

Here's  what  came in mine.

Travel size  Dove advanced  care deodorant (2.00 coupon included)

Travel  size cure rough skin rescue

Travel size act advanced  care plaque  guard rinse

Travel  size John Frieda 7 day volume  in shower treatment  

Shick hydro silk disposable razor  

2 part single use crest 3D professional  polish   (2.00 coupon included)

Foil packet  of Nivea 48 hour lotion  

And the mac daddy goodie...a full size ROC retinol correction  deep wrinkle  serum.

Overall  I'm pretty  excited  about this addition.  And to be honest, I forgot this was even coming.  I have been curious  about the ROC serum, and look forward  to tring it.

If you still receive  the Walmart  beauty box, let me know what came in yours, and your thoughts!

Honored Contributor

Re: Walmart beauty box fall addition

For five bucks this sounds like a real deal. As long as they don't load us up on shampoo and conditioner samples I'm happy.
Respected Contributor

JoElla, thanks for the report!  I swear I cancelled mine but got notice last week it's on it's way. Same age group box as you, I will let you know if it's the same if it really does arrive.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine came today too and contained the same stuff as yours, JoElla.  Like you, I am really pleased with it.  I'm especially looking forward to trying the ROC wrinkle serum.

I know it's silly, but I always get so excited when that little box arrives!  lol  

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, I figured the next one would be good once I'd cancelled after the last pitiful one.  Hope you enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

I got the same as JoElla. Nice sampling of things this time, I'm happy.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried the Allure magazine beauty box?  The last issue, someone wrote in and said their beauty boxes are the best - you should check it out.

Respected Contributor

JoElla, mine arrived, same as yours and everyone elses. Good deal for the money although I probably would've passed if I knew - not that I had a clue I was getting it, lol!

Super Contributor

I love the Walmart Beauty  Box. I agree, this one was fabulous.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Regular Contributor

I got the exact same thing in mine and I cant believe it was either 5 or 7 dollars.  I love it!!