Esteemed Contributor

Trish will be on today at 9am, 3pm and I believe 8pm today.  She has a great sale on her liquid face color (blush) that I love.  This time she's including a brush with it for onlu 32.50 for the set.  I lover her brushes.  It was worth ordering and you get free shipping too.  

Super Contributor

I just put her on. It's 9:00 Saturday.mShe looks fantastic. And she's doing amazing highlights on the model. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @BlingQueen022.  I'm going to take a gander at the line there.  Sometimes there are other hidden deals, too.  

Regular Contributor

Thanks so much!  I just ordered the set.  It's such a great deal with the brush.  The brush by itself is $46.50.  I use her crease brush almost every day so I know I'll love the #65 brush with the cheek color and other color products.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

Thanks, @BlingQueen022.  I'm going to take a gander at the line there.  Sometimes there are other hidden deals, too.  

@Bella Carro My pleasure.  She comes back on at 3:00 in ten min.  Hopefully, she'll have some other good deals for me to pounce on, lol

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Trish will be on today at 9am, 3pm and I believe 8pm today.  She has a great sale on her liquid face color (blush) that I love.  This time she's including a brush with it for onlu 32.50 for the set.  I lover her brushes.  It was worth ordering and you get free shipping too.  

On where, @BlingQueen022?

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

On where, @BlingQueen022?

where Colleen Lopez works

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022- hey, cutie! I watched some of the overnight show, love to watch her application techniques.

To me, the liquid foundation (is it new???) looked very dense & thick during the demo. While I love her eye lift & base, her prices are high and there are excellent dupes that we can buy for a much better value.

Lol, Trish lost it and actually yelled in a raised voice when the host started to smear the liquid blush instead of tapping it in. I don't know the host, she's an overnight gal, one of the newer ones. But it was a funny moment, I'm sure the host wil never smear again, tap, tap, tap. Oh and don't forget 'the power'! 

I'm glad I have one of her planners, they are fantastic for travel & I like the magnetic cases that you can swap out for refills or different colors of shadows/blushes.

Hope all is well & have a fabulous weekend Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Today

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022- hey, cutie! I watched some of the overnight show, love to watch her application techniques.

To me, the liquid foundation (is it new???) looked very dense & thick during the demo. While I love her eye lift & base, her prices are high and there are excellent dupes that we can buy for a much better value.

Lol, Trish lost it and actually yelled in a raised voice when the host started to smear the liquid blush instead of tapping it in. I don't know the host, she's an overnight gal, one of the newer ones. But it was a funny moment, I'm sure the host wil never smear again, tap, tap, tap. Oh and don't forget 'the power'! 

I'm glad I have one of her planners, they are fantastic for travel & I like the magnetic cases that you can swap out for refills or different colors of shadows/blushes.

Hope all is well & have a fabulous weekend Heart

@Chi-town girl  Hi there Chi you cutie!  I have to say HSN lied just a little while ago.  They said that beauty balm has never been on sale, but it has on HSN.  I bought it orginally at the 85 dollar price point, but another time I was watching it was offered for half price and I bought another one.  It's not very thick but not thin.  I think it's a great foundation for normal skin like I have and it adds a nice suttle glow.  I've worn it to work and used it on the weekends also.  I use her regular liquid foundation too and I love it.  Today I ordered her liquid blush with the brush included today which was a fabulous deal and ordered the light pen again also.  That's a must have product and it works great.  I also have a product from Skinn (bright eyes) that does the same thing.  I won't be without the light pens.  They are magical.  As for her yelling at a host I don't care if she did that or not I'm not marrying her hahahahahahahaha.  I'll still buy her products, lol

Esteemed Contributor

@luv2playgolf wrote:

Thanks so much!  I just ordered the set.  It's such a great deal with the brush.  The brush by itself is $46.50.  I use her crease brush almost every day so I know I'll love the #65 brush with the cheek color and other color products.

@luv2playgolf Wasn't that the deal of the day!!  I didn't need that liquid blush at all since I have a new one I haven't used yet, but when I saw she threw that brush in I couldn't resist.  I use that crease brush of hers a lot.  Her brushes are fabulous.  Enjoy the liquid blush color.  It gives a great glow to the face without looking like a clown.  It's a good product.