Honored Contributor

I watched maybe twenty or thirty minutes of the show this morning. I don't think I've ever seen her so manic. She was almost barking. She could give Susan Graver a run for her money.

Given her status in the industry and her high-end prices, I sort of expect a more low-key, professional presentation from her.

Obviously, this has no bearing on her products but just a surprised observaton.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Today

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I watched maybe twenty or thirty minutes of the show this morning. I don't think I've ever seen her so manic. She was almost barking. She could give Susan Graver a run for her money.

Given her status in the industry and her high-end prices, I sort of expect a more low-key, professional presentation from her.

She was barking???  Like Hillary?  Just curious....why was she barking?

I watched a few minutes, but I didn't see her bark.

Esteemed Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I sure didn't either.  She wasn't obnoxious at all.  I watched the same shows.  

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Hahahaha...you must be one of those very literal people, @nomless

I don't know why I chose that word to describe it; for some reason her demanding and directing people over and over reminded me of barking, as in:

bark at

bark at someone
Fig. to speak harshly to someone. Don't bark at me like that over such a trivial mistake! Ken barked at the children for being noisy.

Of course, it wasn't meant to harsh or angry, for sure, but she just kept it up so that it became a bit weird and annoying, at least to me.

Oh, and thank for that reference you included. I googled and found the video. Loved it. I'd be barking 24/7. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl, the BB is a bit thick out of the tube, but applies nicely and has a sheer to medium coverage.  It's more coverage than the typical US bb cream.  On my combo skin, it lasts all day and keeps oiliness at bay on my t zone and is hydrating enough on my drier areas like under eyes and cheeks.  No primer needed.  It's expensive at full price but is a large tube and a little goes a long way.   She usually offers the bb for $45 or so once a year.  I'm constantly trying out foundations but I come back to this one every time.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Trish will be on today at 9am, 3pm and I believe 8pm today.  She has a great sale on her liquid face color (blush) that I love.  This time she's including a brush with it for onlu 32.50 for the set.  I lover her brushes.  It was worth ordering and you get free shipping too.  

On where, @BlingQueen022?

where Colleen Lopez works

I am sorry but I don't know who she is. Oh well, if I have time I will try to research it myself.

Trusted Contributor

I was so excited to see her on HSN today but I have not bought anything makeup wise lately.  I have all I need and I have made a promise I will not buy until I am totally out of something.  Did anyone buy today from her?  I can't wait until there is a special value on TOO FACED...........