Regular Contributor

I have snow white hair and over the years have spent a fortune on shampoo for white hair.Came across a suggestion using Mrs Stewarts Bluing.Purchased it and came home and used it on my hair and to my amazement my hair has never been so pretty and white...Followed instructions to the letter am so happy..Better results than all the most expensive shampoos Ive used over the years.....Never said a word to anyone what I did  Husband stopped  ask me  what have you done to your hair its  beautiful.....went to eat and people in restaurant ask me.....so for pennies this is fantastic also great for show dogs.

Esteemed Contributor

I also have white hair.  I do not use any process, not even a dryer.  I just wash and go and let dry naturally.  I use a regular shampoo and then use a bit of Clairol Shimmer Lights, also a shampoo as a quick rinse.  

I am interested in getting your brand to try it out.  Where did you purchase it.  Never heard of it.

And to those who think that White make you look old and drab.... forget it.  I too get compliments and am stopped by strangers saying very nice things to me. 

Honored Contributor

@pattiewaddle  Could you tell me how you used it.   Any directions....any precautions ?  How often you will use it?

I have white hair also and do not think the shampoos really help much against yellowing. Thank-you!

Respected Contributor

i would be interested in hearing more about this product as well.  my hair is not white yet, but a really pretty silver.  i would be really happy if i turned all white someday.    i also use the clairol shimmer lights once a month or so....

Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful White Hair

[ Edited ]

You can get an 8oz bottle on Amazon for $5.99, with free shipping.  Just put the name in the search area.  Now all we need are those directions from the OP.   How about it @pattiewaddle

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i would be interested in hearing more about this product as well.  my hair is not white yet, but a really pretty silver.  i would be really happy if i turned all white someday.    i also use the clairol shimmer lights once a month or so....

I think hair either turns grey or white I don't think it turns grey then white. Mine is white and has been since I was 25 and it started to turn.My Mom's was a pretty silver grey - definitely no white.

Esteemed Contributor

Just looked it up.  For laundry?  Am I not gettting the correct product?  I would hate to use a harsh product.  I think I will stick to my Clairol.

Honored Contributor

Heres some info I found on using the product. 

http://mrsstewart.com/whiten-hair-and-pets/

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@fancy pantsy wrote:

I think hair either turns grey or white I don't think it turns grey then white. Mine is white and has been since I was 25 and it started to turn.My Mom's was a pretty silver grey - definitely no white.

Maybe it is different for men because hubby went salt & pepper...then grey and now he is white ....still with a full head of hair though at 62.

Honored Contributor
My hair Salt n Pepper. Started having issues. Long story short!!! WEN BAMBOO GREEN TEE!!!!!! Can't say enough about this product along with several other products from Bamboo Restorative Treatment. Chaz Dean!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Long Live! WEN!!❤