Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/31?

Happy Friday and happy Halloween

Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend. Watch out for all the little ghost and goblins today. This week I used up;

Avon Spiced Orange and Ginger Shower Gel - 5 Oz This was seasonal for Autumn last year, and I have not seen it this season in the brochure. I was not wild about this fragrance. IMO it had a slight masculine fragrance that was not to my taste.

What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/31?

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Used up just one item this week:

PTR Retinol Fusion Serum - really like this and will replace eventually. Currently using Josie Maran Argan Milk from recent TSV. I like this too, and think it will work well in the cold Ohio winters.

That's all for me. Have a glorious weekend, and Go Buckeyes!!

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Laura Mercier creme brulee hand cream 2oz

This was ok, not a re-purchase, now using Josie Maran

Regular Contributor

Happy Halloween. I used up a 500mL Perlier Honey Miel shower gel. I like this product and replaced it with an orange honey scent. Also an 8.4 oz Olive Oil lotion. This had a funny texture and a strong scent.
Super Contributor

Happy Halloween everyone! I used up an 8 oz of Philosophy purity, a tube of Neutrogena blackhead scrub, and an 8 oz of Philosophy microdelivery scrub. I also threw out an old Maybelline one by one mascara. I liked all of these products but I replaced them with something different.

Honored Contributor

I finally used up something. LOL

True Blue Spa Foot Cream - full size. This is a staple for me.

H2O Skin Oasis Moisturizer - sample packette. OMG never again. This broke my face out something horribly after using it twice. Good thing there were only 2 days worth of product in the packette. I turned it over and couldn't believe the bad ingredients in this product.

Valued Contributor

I finished up a 16 oz Wen Fig. Pulled TT from stash. I enjoyed the fig, mostly as a leave-in, so it was around for quite awhile. While I enjoyed it, it is pricey and, for that reason, I probably would not repurchase. I may change my mind when I run completely out of Wen. Have a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

Dove Winter Care for the bath/shower. A huge bottle! Opened a new one immediately! I use this stuff year round for my dry skin.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

I was able to use up a few items this week.

BBW Scarlet Pumpkin Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This was an okay scent. It was a little musky.

BBW Spice Kissed Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. This was a nice scent for fall. I had this on my desk at work, but because I was sick last week, I managed to use this in about a week.

Walgreen's Lip Balm in Watermelon, .25 oz. This is similar to the sphere EOS balms, but better. This is a lot smoother.

Valued Contributor

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore Reducing Toner. Had another one waiting.

That's all this week. Happy Halloween to all!