Honored Contributor
I own T3 Luxe blow dryer, White Rose Gold. BEST blow dryer. Luckliy special price including brush. Also came in black. Worth every penny. Belive TSV is coming offering T3. Not sure the model? If it's anything like mine, You'll love it as much as I love mine.
Respected Contributor

I have the T3 travel dryer and have to say for the price I am not impressed. I have $30. Dryers that, I think, work just as well. 

Honored Contributor

Re: T3 blow dryer

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

I have the T3 travel dryer and have to say for the price I am not impressed. I have $30. Dryers that, I think, work just as well. 

Looked seeing if mine was still offered, No longer is. Funny thing is! My hair looks sleek and smoother when I use it. Takes short amount of time. Grey hair can frizz easily or look wirey, This dryer really is worth the price. For me changes the game, Along with Wen. Reason I say that, Visiting Son & DIL left mine home used hers, Yes there was a huge difference. Plan on gifting TSV to DIL.
Respected Contributor

I consider my T3 worth every penny. Dries my hair in half the time it used to take with my Conair.

My hair is fine but thick, holds an amazing amount of water. Even when I think it's 100% dry I have to go back in to get all of it or I will be a frizz bomb!

Best dryer I have ever owned!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Frequent Contributor

The T3 has made a big difference in my hair.  I have fine hair that tends to frizz and using this hairdryer makes my hair smoother and healthier.  

Respected Contributor

ttp://www.qvc.com/EMAIL.product.A287398.html?promo=RQ9&cm_ite=HERO_A287398_6VB:TSVBeauty&sc=MAIL&cm_...

There is a new T3 TSV.  Featherweight Lux 2i for $119.96 with 4 easy pays on Monday.  Doing the research, the brand just has too many failures for me to pay that kind of money for a dryer that lasts a year, then is replaced by the company, to die again in a year or so.  What do you use while you are waiting for the replacement.  People either love it or hate it, for that specific reason.  While it is tempting to try for $30 and see if it does really make a difference from what you are using now, try it, but those that followed it and did the replacement thing switched to something else due to the aggravation. I will have to say they do stand by it, but why can't they fix the whole dying thing.....it is just a plague on their brand.  At this point, it is worse than Telsa.

Respected Contributor

They last for years and they don't break. I have one, it must be 15 years old. I don't dry every day, but it's darned good when I do. And it is faster. I have the folding kind.

Respected Contributor

Re: T3 blow dryer

[ Edited ]

@Campion wrote:

They last for years and they don't break. I have one, it must be 15 years old. I don't dry every day, but it's darned good when I do. And it is faster. I have the folding kind.

It is just the reviews like this:

I loved this dryer. It made my hair smooth and soft. Loved it so much that I went through THREE of them in a 4 year span. they will die without warning. I took extra care of them, too. For this kind of price point, they should be built to last longer. Do NOT waste your money!! I have had a chi for a fraction of the price for 3 years now with no problems.

from Ulta.com for this very model that freaks me out.  Thank kind of money and it not last, but most of these people dry their hair everyday, so if you use it infrequently, then it might last that long.

I do have one question for you. What is the weight on this....not the one that they say in the description, but the one it feels like in your hand.  You do have the folding one, so it is smaller, but I am interested in this whole fullsize weight.  I also would like to know what kind of noise it makes, like the whine of the motor at high.

Also, I have supre fine, super thick, straight hair, so this type of dryer may be may be over kill.  The people that really love this dryer are those with curly hair they want to straighten.

Respected Contributor

My T3 that I got here died in about 8 months too.  It is just too expensive to not last a few years.  Gonna pass Smiley Sad

Deb

Frequent Contributor

My current T3 is going on 3 years and I had my previous one for about 5.  I have the featherweight model and truly can't be without it.  I bought mine from Ulta and I guess I've been lucky to get 2 that have lasted as long as they have!  I use mine everyday so even if it lasted only for a year I would still buy one because it has made such a difference in the health of my hair.