Respected Contributor

It's up if anyone is interested (hope it's not sold out while I'm typing). I'm passing as I already own the Rimmel lipstick. 

Respected Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

It's up if anyone is interested (hope it's not sold out while I'm typing). I'm passing as I already own the Rimmel lipstick. 

Got it thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I see they raised the price to $10.00 but looks like several full sized products. Got mine!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Thx, I just checked it out. I was buying some of those & ended up never using the samples. I have got to the point where I don't like to try new stuff because I don't know how my skins going to react. 

I put all the stuff I got from previous beauty boxes in a larger box to give to my SIL. She can go thru it & use what she wants & get rid of what she does not want.

Contributor

I also got one. I was sent an email from Target about it. You couldn't beat last month's for $7. We will see when this one comes in the mail. This is only my second box

Valued Contributor

I can't believe it went on sale on Aug. 29th.....I thought I signed up for reminders but I didn't get one.  Oh well.....saves me money..  I was so happy when I realized it was Sept 1st and went to the Target website only to see it was sold out already.  It looks like a good one too but I'll try again next month.

Anyone that received one, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Anyone get theirs yet?

It has been a few years since I got one of these but I am pretty sure I can use all the products.

I really think I am going to like the lipstick. It is the first Rimmel product I have ever tried.

Honored Contributor

I got my Target. Box yesterday and I am a little disappointed. First the card in the box said OGX Renewing Coconut Milk Shampoo or Conditioner, I got the conditioner, I would rather have the shampoo as they already give you another deep conditioner. Also the lipstick was suppose to be Rimmel Naughty Nude but I got Under My Spell which is a dark red which I'll never wear. 

Respected Contributor

I got the shampoo which I cant use because my hair has Keritan and I need sulfate AND sodium free and I got the red lipstick which I tried on and threw away - wanted the nude. Can't win them all. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

I got the shampoo which I cant use because my hair has Keritan and I need sulfate AND sodium free and I got the red lipstick which I tried on and threw away - wanted the nude. Can't win them all. 

@Valstybaby, part of the reason I got this was for the nude lipstick. They could have given us a lipstick that was similar, not this red which is the complete opposite.