Honored Contributor
she's not delivering the State of the Union she is selling cosmetics. You give your opinion we give ours. see how that works?
Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 Andreatoo said: she's not delivering the State of the Union she is selling cosmetics. You give your opinion we give ours. see how that works?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

I had to change the channel due to Lisa's raspy voice. I think Antoinella's voice was affected too as she sounded different and alluded to her own obnoxious sounding voice. I didn't think it sounded that bad. Actually I turned the channel when A said "" Her and I went....."" Drives me buggy when hosts ""murder the King's English "".

Honored Contributor
Allergies are very bad in my area and half the people in my office sound like that some days. Just yesterday my manager asked about my own voice, which was raspy. I'm so used to it that I hadn't even noticed. I can't afford to take off whenever my allergies act up because I have things that need to get done, including meetings and presentations. The only thing I out off when my voice is strained is the audio I need to record for training modules. Otherwise, stuff has to get done and I can't call someone else to do my job whenever allergies are bad. Sorry the OP can't seem to understand that.
Valued Contributor
I find it IRONIC and moronic that LR gushes endlessly about spraying and dousing herself in Fresh Cream lall the while moaning over her allergies and sensitivities to ""most"" fragrances. So disingenuous of her in the name of SELL SELL SELL and she's not letting up to give Dara a chance to relieve her. She just loves the sound of her own annoying voice. Mute button!!!
Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 beautty said: I find it IRONIC and moronic that LR gushes endlessly about spraying and dousing herself in Fresh Cream lall the while moaning over her allergies and sensitivities to "most" fragrances. So disingenuous of her in the name of SELL SELL SELL and she's not letting up to give Dara a chance to relieve her. She just loves the sound of her own annoying voice. Mute button!!!

It's her JOB. Bet you are asked to do things that might seem disingenuous at your job, too. I am betting she would rather be home with a cup of tea with honey than selling Philosophy.

It is a shopping channel, after all.

All lawyers don't believe their clients are innocent, either. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor
On 6/6/2014 beautty said: I find it IRONIC and moronic that LR gushes endlessly about spraying and dousing herself in Fresh Cream lall the while moaning over her allergies and sensitivities to ""most"" fragrances. So disingenuous of her in the name of SELL SELL SELL and she's not letting up to give Dara a chance to relieve her. She just loves the sound of her own annoying voice. Mute button!!!

Her allergies may be seasonal and not related to fragrances. And she is in the job of selling so she's doing what she needs to do to make a living.

Regular Contributor

Lisa has had a hoarse voice a few times over the years, it may be allergies or something else.

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 beautty said: I find it IRONIC and moronic that LR gushes endlessly about spraying and dousing herself in Fresh Cream lall the while moaning over her allergies and sensitivities to "most" fragrances. So disingenuous of her in the name of SELL SELL SELL and she's not letting up to give Dara a chance to relieve her. She just loves the sound of her own annoying voice. Mute button!!!
you do know that sensitive doesn't mean allergic right? Her point has been very clear, she's not in to fragrance, she doesn't like most fragrance. Along comes fresh cream and she loves it! not once has she ever said that she's allergic to fragrance.
Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 6/6/2014 shelby16 said: Man, some of you people are way over invested in the hosts...any discussion brings out the hate & long knives!! Wow! I'll keep giving my opinion, and you keep freaking out....okay?

Says a person who is so invested in the host that she has to post about a raspy voice? By the way, she's NOT SICK, it's allergies and they aren't contagious.

There seems to be some bizarre game for some that look for ANYTHING to start a critical post about Lisa. It's like a mad rush to the Q board to start a nasty thread while analyzing Lisa for the "subject matter" du jure. Last week it was the watch or was it the leather dress. Nitpicking. Sad.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri