Frequent Contributor

So sad! Cancelled Philosophy fragrance ADs

I hit the delete button on my Philosophy fragrance kits with sadness. Yes- the ADs were excellent savings but but so what if the staying power of the perfume is lacking. When hope is not enough accurately sums up my feeling. Love Amazing and Pure grace but this relationship is sadly ending. Just can't justify the cost Sniff sniff .... Gone😥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: So sad! Cancelled Philosophy fragrance ADs

[ Edited ]

I  totally agree !!!

............. and I am still greiving the loss of my fav. Inner Grace   Smiley Sad    there will never be anything like it anywhere      Smiley Sad  Why     oh     why do they do that??????

Frequent Contributor

I feel the pain and share it!  

I wish I could find a similar scent to my beloved Amazing Grace.  It was beautiful, now nothing the initial spritz.

Trusted Contributor

I broke up with Philosophy, as well, and it was hard. It took a while to use up the body washes I had on hand. I still have a few half used bottles of perfume left that I occasionally use as a room spray. That way I can smell it for a few minutes (sure does not last!)

Trusted Contributor

I purchased amazing grace hand wash and lotion a few months ago mainly for the hand wash,but I used the lotion as a body lotion as I was traveling and didn't want to take the larger one. The hand lotion scent lasted all day so I didn't need to wear the perfume. It's stronger and lasts much longer than the lotion in the larger bottles,i believe.